Chapter 27

We arrive at a one story brick house. It looked cosy and warm. I looked around the neighbourhood I could see it was a great one.

Justin opened the door for me. As I got out, I could hear someone open the door. It was Pattie. She had a red dress on with red lipstick on. She basically ran to me and hugged me.

"Hey Pattie" I say hugging her back.

"Its so good seeing you. You look amazing." She says closing the door. She grabbed my hand and walked Justin and I to the door. She walked off and I looked at Justin.

"Let's do this!" I say. I grabbed his hand and locked in fingers with him.

We walked in a couple of metres. Then Bruce, I think his name was, Justin's grandfather came over to us. He had a massive on his face.

"Justin, Sarah. So nice you could make it!" He said giving Justin a handshake and me a kiss on the hand.

I looked at his face but my eyes glanced to somewhere else. A massive black piano. It was so beautiful.

"That's such a lovely piano." I say gesturing to it.

"Do you play?" He asked. He was very intrigued in what I was going to say.

"I do, but I play keyboard." I smile at him and he returns the smile.

"Why don't you play piano Justin? I haven't heard you play in ages." Bruce said. That shocked me. I didn't know that Justin played piano. I have him a 'since when' look and nodded to the piano. I smirked at him.

"Okay yeah." He walked over to the piano and sat down. He tapped a few chords then started to play a melody.

As his fingers hit the notes, I felt chills down my spine. It was so beautiful. He has a gift. I know it. I see his head bop with the tune and his legs bop aswell. I can see that he lives to play music.

As he gently ends the last note, everyone claps. He gets up and walks back over to Bruce and I.

"Is there any other secret talents I should know about?" I say leaning against him. I smirked.

"If you don't include sleeping then nope. None!" He says back with a smile on his face.

We walked out to the backyard where there was a lot of people drinking.

"Would you like a drink?" Justin asks. He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Um.." I looked around. "Yes please."

He kissed my cheek and left to the bar. I looked around again and saw a guy walking straight towards me. I pretend I don't see him.

"You look ravishing." He says. I just look at him confused. "Ben. Ben Clark."

He puts his hand out and I shook it.

"Sarah. Sarah Walker." i say to him. This is weird. I don't know if he is flirting with me or just being nice.

"Well. I was staring at you from over there, Sarah Walker. And I was wondering if I could get your number?" He was staring at me from over there. Wouldn't he see me with Justin? This is a family gathering. Wouldn't you think I'm family. But um okay.

"Here you go." Someone says swooping in and giving me a drink. It was Justin. He put his arm on my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

"Oh cousin Ben. How nice to see you." He says giving Ben a hand shake.

"I see you always have the girl!" He says looking at me up and down. Justin just chuckles and mutters something under his breath that sounded like a yeah.

"Well I better go. Nice meeting you Sarah. And nice seeing you again Justin." He says tapping us in the shoulders and walking off. That was weird.

We walk over to Pattie and sit down with her and Justin's grandparents.