Chapter 2

As I wake up the next morning, i hear Max yelling

"Go away you hairy thing. Get off the couch" He was talking to the dog. Our dog is named Sam and he is a Border Collie. My brother calls Sam hairy thing when he gets angry. It actually sometimes really funny. I jumped into the shower, got changed and brushed my hair. Its easy having a shower because i have my won bathroom in my room . I go downstairs and get breakfast. As mum walks into the kitchen she kisses me on the forhead and gets an apple and bites into it. 

"We have to go in half an hour for church. Okay so be ready by then." my mum says walking out of the kitchen. 

As we walk into Church, we get stares, smiles and also hugs. Church isnt really my thing but i support my mum so i go. All of a sudden i bump into a guy. I turn around and all i see is his eyes. This guy had brown hair which was so nice and combed, brown eyes that you could get lost in and this might sound weird but a stable jaw. 

"Im so sorry" i say staring at him "i wasnt looking where i was going" I could feel myself blush or go red or whatever i do when i talk to cute boys. 

"My bad" he said "Bieber, Justin Bieber" He put his hand out for me to shake it. He had this smile that i just couldnt describe. I shoke his hand. 

"Walker, Sarah Walker." I looked straight into his eyes. His dreamy brown eyes. 

"Nice to meet Sarah Walker," He gave me another grin and walked off to i think his mum. It took me a bit to realise what just happened. After just casualy standing there, i went and walked over to my mum. 

As i sat through church, i couldnt concenrate. I was focusing on Justin. I just felt a connection between us. Like their were sparks everytime we looked into each others eyes. I have never felt like this before and hopefully he hasnt either. When the bells went off to say that Church was over, everyone was flocking out like a pack of birds. I constantly looked over my shoulder to see if i could see Justin but i couldnt. 

That whole summer i thought about him and thought about him. I thought of him during Taylors party. I thought of him when my family and i went to the water parks and i thought of him through movies. I thought of him all the time. Just something about him made me remember him.