Chapter 11

A couple of days has passed and we set up Chaz with Zoe. I know that she has only been here for about a couple of days but she will love him.
"Hey mum, how did the date go the other night. I forgot to ask." I said to my mum. She looked as though it was rather disgusting.
"It was awful. This guy was rude and he didn't have any table manners or any manners at all. He would eat with his mouth open and he would have his elbows on the table. And when the cheque came, he made ME pay. Isn't the gentleman suppose to do that?" She seemed as though she was more disappointed about the last bit.
"Yeah, men these day!!" I had a smirk on my face. When I said that, it reminded me of Justin.
I went to school as usual and got all my work done. I hanged with Taylor, Zoe, Ryan, Chaz and Justin at the breaks and it was all cool.
I saw Zoe and Chaz talking. They looked so good together. They look into each other's eyes and they seem like they are in love. I know there is a spark in there.
In English, I got detention because I was checking the time on my phone. It's not my fault that stupid teachers don't have clocks in there rooms. Like isnt it a need for the room.
-------detention-------
I sat there during detention just playig with my book and pen. They said to bring in work you might need to do. Like homework. Homework a shit.
As the teacher walks in someone coughs a word which is under their breath. I didn't know exactly who it was but I know what the word was.
"You will be in detention for an hour. No talking, eating, moving around or technology. Your time starts now." Mr Bell said.
Great, I'm stuck in detention with a dude that picks his nose and eats it, a goth who you can hear their music from a mile away, a popular girl who applies make-up every time she blinks and a joke you brought in weights so he could show off his muscles. I'm in a room with a bunch of idiots.
It was the afternoon now and I was blasting Arctic Monkeys. I was just in a amazing mood.
"Do I wanna know, if these feelings flow both ways. Sad to see you go, hoping that you would stay." I started singing. I was jumping up and down.
"Why do only call me when you are high?"
At this point I was just whispering the lyrics to myself while laying on my bed. My mood would change from good to sad every song. But that's just how they made it.
I slightly heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"Come in" I yelled.
I ran over to my phone to turn down the music. As I was doing that, Justin walked in.
"Hey babe" he said he walked over to me and kissed me on my cheek. He was acting a bit weird. One of his hands was behind his back. I was curious why.
"Well, here" he said to me giving me a pink envelope that had my name on it. I looked at him weirdly as I took it from his hand. "just open it!!"
I slowly opened it as he was watching.
What was this about? Was I going to a birthday party? I wonder what colour is it? Is it a pop-up card?
All these questions popped into my head. I took out the card and it was all fancy. It looked like it was ball invite.
I opened it.
"Dear Sarah.
I would like to invite you to our annual Thanksgiving ball which is held on the 27th November 2014. Please, wear something beautiful, as you always do and bring a smile. I will see to then.
Pattie xox"
I just looked at it for a moment. I looked at Patties name. It had a small love heart as the dot on the i.
"I just wanted to give you the invite personally instead of in the mail. It would probably get here on the day." He chuckled a bit.
"I would love to come, thankyou" I hugged Justin with a massive grin on my face.
"Awesome. Well what you going to wear?"
-------------------------------------Authors note
Hey guys, so its school holidays now which means I will be uploading more frequently.
I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters.
If you want them shorter, longer, more detailed, less detailed, just message me or post on my wall and yeah, I will get back to you.
Cheers xox