Chapter 67

I arrived at the cafe 20 minutes later. Like Zac said, I didn't change my outfit but I did touch up my make-up.

I told the girls that Zac wanted to meet me at the cafe so I quickly dropped them home to where there cars are and went to cafe.

I walked into the cafe with my floral dress and my black high heels on. I had my purse and I looked around.

There he was, sitting with his strawberry frappé, also on his phone. He lifted his head up and saw me. He stared at me.

I started to wave my skirt to show what I was wearing. He just chuckled and so did I.

I walked over to him and and he hugged me. I hugged him back. It was so nice to hug him. He's so big and talk that he towers over me.

"I see you didn't change?" He says as we both sit.

"I guess not, you like?" I pointed to my dress.

"You look beautiful" he says. All I do is smile.

"One chocolate frappé for the lady," he says as he hands me it.

"Thank you" I say. I put it on the cup holder type thing and sip it.

"You've got a bit," he points to my cheek. "Let me get it.."

He lifts his hand and gets the chocolate off my cheek then licks his fingers.

I chuckle. "So tell me about yourself Zac" I say to him.

"Well, I have no siblings. I live with my dad, and only my dad. I work at the nurturing centre down the road on May Street and I am graduating this year." He gives me a chuckle. Aw his smile. "Tell me about yourself Sarah?"

"Well, I lost my dad when I was young. I lost my mum a couple if weeks ago. I have one sibling which is Max. I'm living with him and Travis, my mums fiancé. And I got out of a relationship a couple of months ago so I'm happy that I found you." I sip my drink again.

"Oh yeah, you went out with Justin Bieber, he's such a dickhead. He's such a pussy in soccer as well. He always pusses out when we have to take corners. I seriously think he's a faggot."

That stung me. Why did he say that? Why am I acting like this? He broke my heart. He cheated on me. I am not inlove with him.

"Excuse me!" I say obviously annoyed.

"Yeah?" He says.

"You have no way of speaking of him like that, yeah we might have broke up but that doesn't mean I don't respect him. You don't speak like that about people you don't know." I say. I was furious.

"Your sticking up for a dude you just broke up with a couple of months ago. He cheated on you, he lied to you. He broke your heart. Why are you sticking up for him when he has don't so many things to harm you."

"I never told you that he cheated on me..." Everything went silent. It was as though all the oxygen in the room was sucked out.

How does he know? I never told him! Why and how did he know? Unless

"How do you know? Unless you made Chantelle kiss Justin and make sure I come around at the same time!" I stood up. This was no acceptable.

"No, why would I do that?" He was going red. "That's so stupid." He was now looking very guilty.

"Fuck you!" I yell at the top of my lunges. "Fuck you and Chantelle you stupid fucking pieces of shit. I liked you. How could you do this to me? Huh? You selfish coward. You have mental problems. You are fucking insane. You are such a fucking dickhead!!" I yelled again. I cant believe it.

I picked up my chocolate frappé and poured all over the top of Zac's shirt and pants.

"Fuck you!" I repeated.

I stormed out of the cafe and hoped in my car. I didn't know where to go. To my house, to Zoe's, to Taylor's.

Then the last place I found myself at was Justin's front door.