Requests 6

The Start of A New Life

SICKNESS WARNING

SWEARING WARNING??

MURDER MENTIONS

DEATH MENTIONS

SLAVERY MENTIONS

MUMZA

Plot: Philza is looking for excitement in his life but gets the kind of excitement he wasn't expecting (magic au uwu)

~~~~~~~~~~

Philza had definitely built a name for himself as an elemental warrior. He had fought quite a lot of battles in his young age receiving such gratitude for his work. But nothing was happening anymore, and Phil was bored. He was lounging around his house at 11am sipping his coffee watching the news. Of course he was watching the news because he wanted to know if there was an emergency, he could distract himself with.

The 3 most interesting pieces of knowledge he gained was, vigorous burning frogs now legalised worldwide, two toddlers kidnapped, the death of iconic manipulators. WAIT. Two toddlers kidnapped. That's something Phil could look into. So he began to dig. The two missing boys were abducted, and their parents murdered, assumed the manipulators. They both having experienced their parents deaths probably weren't taking it well regardless of age.

He didn't need much more information and he was out of the house ready to go find these children. When he walked out the door, he saw what he didn't want to see. The very same two boys he was going to go find were outside his house in the cold. Both toddlers were covered in scratches and on the first step of the house. Phil had no idea what to do.

"Uh," he looked at the toddlers. Both looked cold and hungry. "Lets get you both inside." He reached out to the two, but one stood in a protective stance the other looked longingly at Phil's outstretched hand. The smaller of the two, the curious one, took a hold of Phil's index finger. He should've burst into tears at the action and how cute it was, but Phil was panicking and instead hurried them both inside quicker. He proceeded to guide the toddlers onto the couch, and he started making some food. He panicked again not knowing what the two would eat.

Deciding to make sandwiches he proceeded to butter some bread and slap some chicken in the middle and cut it up into mini triangles for the boys to eat. Arriving at the couch again Phil placed the plate in front of the two. He became concerned quickly when the brunette became drowsy and lay half passed out on his brothers lap. Phil went to touch the boys forehead to check his temperature but the other brunette growled. He put his hands up in surrender and the smaller child went limp.

Now Phil's worries were amplified as if there were 41.8k people telling him what to do. Ignoring the feisty toddler he grabbed the smaller one and held him in his arms checking his temperature, heart rate and breathing. He lay the child back down with his brother earning a suspicious glare from the eldest? He pulled a feather from his dark grey wings and distracted the awake child as Phil collected a wet washer and some medicine accompanied by a glass of water. Returning he saw the eldest assisting his brother eat some of the sandwich Phil had made.

The eldest now realising Phil was only trying to help backed a bit away to let him help. He smiled softly at the brunette laying the washer on his forehead as he nibbled at the quarter of the sandwich his brother had given him. The toddler seemed to go limp with exhaustion as sickness drove its cold blade further into the boy causing him to shiver with fever. Phil watches the toddlers quietly sleep. The older of the two with his arms wrapped tightly around his brother who softly breathed into his brother's chest. Phil's heart panged with adoration and pity for the two. That's when Phil decided to make a call.