Rusting Away

BLOOD WARNING?

GUN WARNING

RUST WARNING

WARNING MCWARNING

EH I FORGOT WHAT WARNINGS I NEEDED TO PUT FUCK-

SWEARING WARNING

Plot: Tommy and Wilbur in the rust server but i wanted angst

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy knew for a while the secret his friend hid. And yet he played along anyways, maybe he was in denial or part of him believed Wilbur would tell him. Wilbur was most affected by the radiation and the burns stretched around his body, delicate scars.

Today the two were travelling to the dome, a supply crate was due to drop in today and they were going to get there first. They had missed the past two crates and they were both dogshit at hunting. Besides the animals were all radiated, which would only cause them some mild food poisoning.

But Tommy was against poisoning Wilbur more. The man was already affected enough. But back to their journey. Tommy powered onwards, unaware Wilbur was struggling to keep up. Soon he reached the top of the hill noticing the crate had already landed.

He looked back to find Wilbur panting and halfway up the hill. Tommy waited with his most patience for the elder to reach his spot. For a while they stood there at the top, catching 'their' breaths. Wilbur was the only one who needed a break, but Tommy played along.

"You think someone's down there?" Tommy wondered.

"Gotta act like there is," Wilbur exhaled lazily. "Let's be quiet just in case." The two now made their way down towards the clearing. The crate seemed unopened according to Tommy. Yet Wilbur was not pleased.

"Oh come on!" Tommy pleaded with the elder. "Its completely untouched! Let's get some supplies and go Wil."

"I don't know Tommy," Wilbur sighed finished circling the crate. "I just don't trust people you kn-" Wilbur was cut off and Tommy heard a soft thud on he other side of the crate. He quickly drew his pistol and etched closer to where Wilbur was previously standing.

Tommy noticed the brunette lay unconscious on the unhealthy earth. Tommy crouched next to him, unsure whether someone had attacked, or Wilbur's radiation was catching up with him. Spoiler alert, it was the first one.

Tommy quickly identified the small dart in Wilbur's shoulder. Tommy pulled it free and studied it. The study was cut short as a dart found its way into his own arm. He pulled it out but not before the effects could enter his body. And with that, Tommy blacked out.

Why not death you ask? Well people on this island enjoyed stealing, taking everything they could, especially from other people. To see their helpless stares and secure other's deaths, starvation, dehydration, radiation poisoning, etc.

So when Tommy woke up and found himself alive, he wasn't shocked. He was more concerned about the unknown location. He was tied up in some sort of small room. Tommy wasn't a big fan of small spaces.

His eyes quickly focussed to the person who was in the space with him. Tommy recognised the messy and fluffy brown hair anywhere. Wilbur still remained unconscious, and Tommy kicked at him gently, unable to reach the elder.

Wilbur groaned and blinked slowly at Tommy. "Where the fu-"

"Wilbur!" Tommy interrupted. "Are you okay?" The brunette smirked at the boys concern and nodded. "Okay good. Where are we?"