Requests 24

Brothers of Different Breeds

SWEARING WARNING

MAYBE SOME SORTA IMPLICATIONS TO INJURY??

ITS REALLY FLUFFY NGL-

Plot: Two brothers enjoying the morning (Requested by MyCrewAcademia7878)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy trailed after his shifter brother. "Wil why the fuck are we out here? I'm hungry!"

"You have no patience," the deer responded as the blonde boy followed him, gently holding his soft, short tail. Tommy's own long raccoon tail trailed behind them in the grass. As Tommy and his brother were shape shifters, they could change between their animal form and human form.

Tommy didn't appreciate being a small raccoon unlike his brother who was slowly growing into a very tall deer. Even in human form Wilbur was tall with those hooved legs. They had been living in this forest for ages now.

Wilbur had found Tommy 10 years ago when he was two. Wilbur had been six and took him into his own care although they were both super young and somewhat incapable. Thankfully the forest was mainly undiscovered by humans and that meant they had sheltered childhoods.

"We're here," Wilbur quickly shifted from his deer form into his human one. Fluffy brown hair lay a nest for his antlers which sprouted a temptation to any nearby poacher. Tommy's eyes focused on what was in front of his older brother.

A cliffside. Tommy gaped and walked slowly to the edge, Wilbur's hands gently hovering around him in case he had a clumsy Tommy moment. As the 12-year-old dangled his legs over the edge he could hear some noise from behind him. Yet his gaze was focussed on the horizon.

It was beautiful, he concluded with a smirk. Wilbur plonked down beside him and placed a ripe red apple in his lap. "Breakfast?" Tommy proceeded to stuff his face with his tasty apple, leaving none to chance.

The two sat there for a while, watching the sun glaze over the trees and rivers and wildlife. Somewhere far away was a highway, cars racing at dangerous speeds to 'necessary' places. Tommy had never seen the highway, but Wilbur had been in contact with it quite literally.

But Tommy would see it someday soon

~~~~~~~~~~

I Didn't Mean It

SUICIDE MENTIONS (DESCRIPTIONS TOO I THINK)

SELF HARM WARNING

EATING DISORDER IMPLICATIONS

SWEARING

ANGER

HOLY FUCK-

IT IS NOT LIKE TEH OTHER ONE OMG-

ITS REALLY BADDDD

INSOMNIA WARNING

OD MENTIONS

ITS REALLY REALLY BAD

Plot: Tommy realises he isn't the only one suffering from loss (Requested by al3s_1s_dum)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy's family was simple. His two older brothers and father. But that was changed quite recently when his eldest brother had left the land of the living of his own accords. The 23-year-old had left nothing, only his family.