Requests 18

The Trouble

RACOON INNIITTTT

HE IS RABID LMAO

GREMLIN CHILD

SWEARING IG

PROBS VIOLENCE

SOMEONE IS BEING A BITCH

Plot: Tommy holds his ground, for his family (Requested by humans_are_people)

~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Tommy was born people named him the 'trouble' kid. In a world of hybrids his family was the biggest mix. And of course that was because none of them were blood relatives. So when the avian father, boar son, siren son, and raccoon son, went shopping, Tommy got all the comments.

They would all get a fair share of comments, nice and rude, but Tommy was five when he heard the worst ones. An elderly deer hybrid was wondering the opposite direction, her two girls in the shopping cart.

First, she looked at the family with the glare that spoke levels. Phil's feathers bristled and she rolled her eyes. Second, her two girls had started taking interest in his two older brothers. Wilbur waved with glee, and they were fine with it.

"Get a hold on your beasts!" the woman demanded at Phil. And Phil turned to face her, angry and over her judgmental comments. But she hadn't finished. "That pig, DANGEROUS, easily able to tear this store down!"

Techno looked at the floor but looked back instantly. Angrier than upset. "And a SIREN! He should be getting hunted somewhere! Look at those fins!" and she grabbed Wilbur's arm. Tommy quickly jumped to his brother's rescue.

He grabbed the woman's arm and clawed at her sleeve with his undeveloped claws. She shrieked and released his brother. She clutched her arm and looked angry at the blonde. She opened her mouth to speak but Phil's wings intervened.

"It's best you leave," he spoke softly but firmly. The woman huffed and made her way to the front of the shop, to make a complaint probably. Tommy growled and Phil quickly grabbed his kids. They raced out of the store so there were no real consequences for what happened.

Some days it felt like the whole world was against them

But when they were together all the world faded into a big blur

So Tommy enjoyed sitting on that bench eating his ice cream with his family

~~~~~~~~~~

Blood is Strong

ILLNESS MENTIONS

AWWW HOW FLUFFYYYY

THIS IS A COOL AU AND I LOVE IT

NO FR JUST FLUFF 

Plot: Tommy comes home (Requested by starbyMC)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had decided to pursue further studies a few years ago. Which separated him from his family. He had felt so guilty at the time. One of his older brother's suffers with epilepsy and the other with quite severe adhd.

So when he left, he was essentially leaving his father to look after his brother's. He may be the youngest, but he played a very vital role in his family. His older brother's conditions were deemed quite severe many years ago.

But they weren't any less supportive of Tommy's venture to boarding school, one of the best on the coast mind you. So he was very excited to go home. The uber pulled onto the street and Tommy paid, exiting quickly.