The Sixteenth

BLOOD WARNING

SWEARING PROBS

DSMP STUFF

CIGARETTE WARNING

DEATH WARNING

STRANGLING WARNING

DREAM WARNING

YEAH WARNING

Plot: Tommy remembers what happened a year ago and he pieces together what he must do

~~~~~~~~~~

That day, that tragic day, a year ago. Tommy remembered it clearly. The day his brother's life was taken.

"Techno," Tommy spoke calmly. "Don't do this." His eldest brother stood across the freshly blown-up clearing of the country he lived in. The pinkette stood in front of two beginnings of a wither. The end of Tommy possibly.

Those wither's weren't the cause of someone's death that day. A certain father figure was. Techno had released the withers and Tommy had taken cover for a few moments. His eyes trailed to the room that had caused the nation such damage.

There stood his brother and his father. He held a sword... pointing it to... Wil? Tommy jumped from his hiding spot as he trembled and watched in terror as the blade was planted into the brunette's abdomen. Tearing through bones and organs.

He felt like he should scream, cry, anything. But all he could do was watch as his brother slumped onto the floor, dead. For good. Tommy noticed someone beside him, watching it too. He looked over finding the pinkette. His eyes reflected a wave of emotion that if Tommy told anyone he would deny.

And they had continued fighting. Tommy had no time to grieve, not even an explanation. No one spoke of it, and no one ever will.

Until the very man himself was revived. Tommy was excited first but then he remembered his brother's tendencies. He stuck with Wilbur for a while, he knew it wasn't good for him, but he wanted to know if he could change.

He didn't. And Tommy grew distant from everyone. He had no one left it seemed. The last person he had was Ghostbur. And he was dead now. Everyone seemed to offer him support but no one was actually there for him.

So one late night, Tommy was pondering the topic of limbo and reviving. Then it came to him. Wilbur was the bad parts of his brother and Ghostbur was the better parts. Surely there would be a way to transfer them together.

So he raced towards the prison. He went through the dumb protocols to get in there and was now faced to face with Dream. "Do you want to make a deal?" the masked man pondered, he could read Tommy well since exile.

"I do," Tommy whispered. "If I can borrow your special skills in reviving people, I can get you out of here." Dream looked at him intrigued (because Tommy could read him under the mask too). "I'll get you out first because my part of the deal will be easier that way."

And so the plan was put into action. Tommy had decided it would be best it Sam were not there. So he knocked Sam out and started working out how to get in the guard way. It was simple because Tommy was a crafty kid. And now he was lowering the lava.

Now there Dream stood, ready at the edge of the cell. And Tommy knew this was a bad idea, but he wanted his brother back. Now he was putting Dream through the guard exit, mindful he was quite fragile. What was he talking about? Dream killed and manipulated so many people.

But he threw that thought to the back of his mind. Now they were out. And Tommy started guiding the blonde into the Dream SMP. And towards Las Nevadas. They peered through the forest and Tommy told Dream what he wanted to do.

"What?" Dream sounded astonished. "You want me to give up one of my biggest weapons against you because you're homesick?"

"You can have me instead..." Tommy stared intensely into the window of the building, at the brunette who sat down, unknowing of what was to happen to him.

"That's better Tommy," Dream whispered. "Shall we go?" Tommy contemplated if this was the right choice. He nodded, and they walked forwards into the building. Wilbur noticed the presence of the two and quickly put his cigarette out. Tommy was thankful but he didn't acknowledge it too much.

"Wilbur," Tommy muttered. "Come here." The brunette frowned and moved forwards. Dream quickly held him in a choke hold and in a few moments, Wilbur couldn't breathe. He struggled but he was no match for Dream's strength.

He went limp and Tommy trembled. It would work right? Tommy would find out soon. Dream grabbed his shoulder and they both passed out. Next thing Tommy knew he was standing beside Dream and walking forwards.

Tommy noticed the figure of a person in the distance. He squinted and could make out white hair, a streak of brown at the front. The contradiction to Wilbur's hair. Speaking of the madman, he was nowhere to be seen. But Tommy didn't mind.

"Ghostbur," he breathed as they could see the person clearer now. The ghost quickly stood and approached Tommy. The blonde wrapped his arms around the ghost, but no movement came from Ghostbur.

"T-Tommy..." he whispered, throat scratchy and dull from how long he probably hadn't used it. "Why... are you here?" Tommy pulled away and studied him clearly. Ghostbur had burns down his face where he had cried and he seemed quite dull, as if he were fading away.

"You are going home Ghostbur," Tommy smiled sadly. "But in a different way." Ghostbur looked at him weirdly as Dream began to grab the two and everything started going black. The last thing Tommy saw was Ghostbur's scared face starring at him in wonder.

And he was back in the burger van, Dream standing beside him. Wilbur remained unconscious on the floor of the van. Tommy pulled himself towards the brunette. Well, half-brunette. His hair appeared to have split in two and his skin seemed awfully pale, nearly grey.

Tommy rested a hand on his brother's chest looking for something he needed. Instead he was shocked to find Wilbur's eyes opened and he sat upright quickly. Another subtle change Tommy noticed was on the side of the white hair was an eye, blue as someone Tommy used to know.

"T-Tommy?" Wilbur muttered.

"How do you feel?" Tommy spoke with no emotion revealing itself. Wilbur's eyes began to water, and Tommy recognised it to be tears.

"I see..." Wilbur trailed off to himself and Tommy waited impatiently for a response.

"I remember..."

~~~~~~~~~~

woooo late commemoration of the 16th-

no matter how much study i gotta do i still make time for oneshots-

how? idk-

i am barely holding onto my sanity

have a good day/night <333333333333333333333333333