BONUS Requests 23

To Breathe Again

ZOMBIE WRANING

SURGERY MENTIONS BUT I DONT THINK I STATED IT (SAD)

DREAM IS IN THIS ONE, HE IS SLIGHTLY SMACKABLE

ZOMBIESSS

MEAT IG

STITCHES AND SHIT

OO AND ALSO SWEARS ^

Plot: Part two for 'His Last Supply Trip' (Requested by ALL)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy hadn't really noticed Wilbur's behaviour after Techno explained the reason, they were keeping the zombie. Techno had noticed Wilbur's behaviours appeared different than a regular zombie.

It was only once they were home Tommy noticed how strangely human the zombie seemed. As they had arrived home Wilbur had seemingly spoken, not words but a set of strangled noises when Techno muttered something.

It was intriguing to say the least. So after a few weeks of Techno really looking after the zombie, as Phil and Tommy were mainly grieving, he asked to show them a few things. Apparently, Techno had been training the zombie.

And when they went to see what he was doing, the blonde's were shocked to say the least. Techno had taught the zombie some little commands, like some of the wild dogs the group kept for protection.

Stay, attack and guard. Some of the more key aspects of training. And Wilbur followed every single one of those directions. The zombie would stand still and look at Techno, then charge at him somehow pretending to bite at the pinkettes wrist, and then would protect Techno.

Tommy was astonished and he moved towards the zombie and grabbed one of his pale, shaking hands. "Wil..." Tommy whispered, and the zombie murmured an incohesive string of mumbling. That was only the first step to what had kept evolving.

Phil had contacted a few surviving doctors in the area who were quite intrigued in the zombie and basically diagnosed Wilbur as a high performing sub-type of the species. One doctor stayed for a while, experimenting where he could, to find the reason behind this.

Until one day the doctor, Dream, had approached Techno. "Listen, I know it's risky but-"

"Dream I don't fucking care if you thinks it's for the best!" Techno howled back at him, Tommy pressing his ear further into the door. "I won't let you risk his life-"

"HE IS DEAD!" Dream yelled and Techno shut up. "If I don't do these testings that have a bad percentage against him, then the world will never be right again, don't you want that?"

"I want my family to be safe," Techno whispered. "If you say a being who can hear us, listen to our instructions and even TALK is not alive then I don't know what you are getting at Frankenstein." Tommy hurriedly backed away from the door as Techno twisted the doorknob.

"If you'll excuse me," Techno met Tommy's eyes. "I have a family to look after." Tommy followed Techno in silence to the basement where Dream did his experiments on their brother. Techno opened the door and held it open for Tommy to enter.

Wilbur was sitting on the bench starring at them with a rather blank expression than most times. Tommy smiled to the brunette and approached him looking him over. "Got some more green spots big dubs," Tommy sighed and went to the cupboard grabbing their own medical supplies.

"Was he nice?" Techno sat next to Wilbur who nodded slowly. Tommy could hear talking from upstairs and understood that Dream had confronted Phil about the same thing he asked Techno. But Tommy only needed to care for this moment.