Requests 21

Brotherly Bond

PUNCHING CHILDREN WARNING

THEY KINDA CHILLIN THO

ITS THE LAST ONE YALL GOTTA WORRY ABOUT

Plot: Techno was never really popular in school (Requested by SunDewStew)

~~~~~~~~~~

Techno had started his first day at a new school today. And it had gone really bad. Techno had struggled all day with paying attention in class and he got in lots of trouble from teachers and students. A few kids had messed around with him, hit him a few times.

Who knew people that age knew how to hit? Of course he didn't tell Phil, he was no wimp. But he struggled to hide things from his little brothers. They were inquisitive little shits. So when he was back at their shared room, they had picked up Techno's emotions quickly.

"What happened?" Wilbur spoke softly, joining Techno on his bed, Tommy climbing up too.

"I had a bad day..." Techno sighed. "Everyone thought I was weird, and I got detention." Little had he known how much that had stirred his brother's. Tommy wasn't old enough for school yet, but Wilbur had just started this year.

So the next day Wilbur walked with Techno, and they sat together at lunch. Until the same people from yesterday had approached. "You're even lonely!" they squawked. "Who eats lunch with toddlers?"

"Oi, BITCH!" Wilbur stood from his seat and to face the older kids. "Leave him alone or else." They began to laugh in response, but Wilbur was dead serious.

"Oh so what are you gonna do?" the main guy bent over in a mocking way. "Cry?" Wilbur was in fact not going to cry. Techno watched as his 7-year-old brother shoved the guy back into a wall and began punching anywhere within reach.

The other goons had been startled and not sure what to do yet. When they did, Wilbur found himself in an unfair situation, that didn't last long as a teacher intervened and sent them up to the office.

Regardless to say... those kids did not bother Techno again

~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling Always

BLOOD WARNING

DREAM WARNING

MANIPULATION WARNING

CREEPY SYMBOLS WARNING

BROTHERS B)

I ACTUALLY EXPLAIN MY COMPLEX IDEAS FOR ONCE WARNING

ITS ACTUALLY REACH 1000 WORDS WARNING

I LOVE NEOPOLITAN ICECREAM SO THEREFORE I LOVE NEOPOLITAN BROS

Plot: Tommy isn't expecting Dream on this day but Ghostbur helps him (Requested by iThinkYouAreBLIND)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy was caught off guard when Dream appeared through his nether portal, because it wasn't the check-up day where he would blow up all Tommy's items. Ghostbur didn't care and spoke with Dream who didn't reply.