Requests 32

A Room Filled with Pretenders (Part 3)

FIGHTING WARNING??

I GAVE IT A NICE ENDING DW

YELLING

PROBS SWEARING

MEOW

OOPS

SOME OTHER STUFF??

IF U MADE IT THIS FAR THROUGH MY BOOK U KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT??

Plot: Tommy runs back home after running away to save the people who hurt him (Requested by Somesayireadtoomuch)

~~~~~~~~~~

Sneaking into the kingdom was easy for Tommy, who knew this whole building like the back of his hand. It had been some of his favourite times when he snuck around the castle on one of the many days he had to himself.

He could easily sneak past the guards and to the dungeon. He had expected his family to have been kept there but he had been wrong. There was nothing in there and Tommy quickly slunk back into the shadows, hiding out nearby some guards.

He was hoping to get some intel on where his family was being kept. He had overheard they were being kept in the throne room and Tommy was not pleased when he saw. Phil and Wilbur were tied to the two main entrance pillars. Guarded securely by none other than the leader of this coup.

It was going to be very hard to break them out. As Tommy started formulating a plan from the little wall he was hiding in, he hadn't realised someone had snuck up on him. "Tommy?" the person behind him whispered, voice cracking it seemed.

Tommy spun on his heels and grabbed the dagger he had, prepared to fight for his life. But he was only faced with a familiar figure, someone who was much too big to hide where Tommy was. Tommy stopped himself from crying out in happiness at the sight of Techno, unharmed thankfully.

Techno seemed just as happy as he was, pulling Tommy into a tight but awkward hug. That's when Tommy knew he shouldn't have left. Techno never cries or hugs but here his older brother was, sobbing and hugging Tommy.

Tommy didn't speak, just letting Techno have a moment. Once the eldest was done he wiped his face and released Tommy. "This works much better with two of us," Techno had gotten straight to the point, and Tommy didn't press him for a further emotional response.

"Okay, so you could probably get to Phil and Wilbur, and I can distract those bastards," Techno nodded slowly. "You like that idea?" Tommy was pleased to have his opinion asked for but honestly, he just wanted his family to be safe, he nodded steadily.

Techno nodded again, confirming it for himself. "You ready then?" another nod from Tommy and Techno was in motion, leaping into the throne room and unsheathing the sword he had, facing the guards which had directed their attention to him immediately.

Tommy waited for all attention to be on his eldest brother and then he entered the scene, trying to keep to the shadows and away from the main commotion. He raced over to Phil and Wilbur, crouching down in front of them and giving them both a brief check before freeing them both.

Wilbur had launched at Tommy, holding the blonde in a tight hug. Phil contemplated joining before the usurper had seen what was happening, demanding the guards to grab everyone at once. Under that circumstance Phil yanked both Wilbur and Tommy as more guards filled the room.

Techno had retreated to his family, keeping a protective stance in front of them. The guards were starting to surround them, and Techno kept them at a safe distance. No one else was armed but Techno which was the main problem.