Requests 16

Tails of a Friend

BLOOD WARNING

GAMBLING MENTIONS LMAOO

MEOW MEOW WARNING

IDK- READ IT IG

Plot: Tommy finds new friends just like him (Requested by MyKrewAcademia7878)

~~~~~~~~~~

In such a world combinations of people and creatures were not rare, nor common. And yet so much misconception surrounded those people. Judgement and even murder plagued those people. But not Tommy.

He was lucky to be born what he was. A raccoon hybrid. So why didn't he feel lucky? His parents had dumped him on the streets when he was born, saying he belonged there. He had grown up into the life he was 'destined' for.

So Tommy had accepted it. Until he saw this hybrid. This guy oddly resembled a person but mainly that of a cat. Ears, eyes, paws, tail, nearly every core feature of a cat. He looked a bit older than Tommy but still a teenager.

And this guy had just walked into his alley. Instead of confronting him Tommy watched as the hybrid slumped against a wall, obviously injured. His cat ears flicked the moment Tommy lifted his foot. The cat leapt onto him and pinned him to the floor with a harsh screech.

Tommy seemed to take hours to study where the boy's wound was but quickly located it. A gash down his left leg. Tommy kicked his legs out into his soft stomach, claws ripping at shirt and skin. The cat hissed and claws dug into his shoulders.

Tommy only kicked harder. With more intent to wound then he had anticipated. The cat hissed loudly as his foot met his chest and he was thrown off Tommy. The blonde stood slowly, glaring at the brunette.

The cat glared directly back at him. Before anyone could make their next move another figure was in Tommy's alley. The newcomer was immediately established as a hybrid, a boar maybe. Tommy didn't know a lot, but two different species nearby meant something.

Shame his memory was shit. The boar approached steadily and warily, not taking eyes from Tommy. The blonde began to recognise the scars littering the boar and he glanced to the cat, same kinds of scars littered on his body too.

There was only one reason Tommy had thought of

Both boys were part of a gambling rink in the city

He figured they were just passing through

He didn't think they would become brothers

~~~~~~~~~~

Fighting for a Reason

CRIME WARNING

FOUND FAMILY IS SO NICE

IDK I FORGOT BUT I JUST FINISHED WRITING IT

WARNINGGGGGWARNINGGG

Plot: Tommy finds a new family, but he is unsure if it will stay forever (Requested by _Itz_Alex_

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had been one of the more recent members of a gang. He had turned to crime quite a few years ago. After his mother had passed. And he was beginning to claim this little gang his new family. It had quite the dynamic and Tommy just wanted the others to notice.

Philza, Tommy had deemed him the dad. He was rational and calm... most of the time. Sometimes his other qualities showed, but never against the other members. He probably had the shortest temper Tommy's ever seen. But he was caring and protective.

Technoblade, his oldest brother. Quiet and cool, and yet so strong and cocky at other times. Tommy looked up to him a lot, but Techno always told him to never be like him. Tommy knew they all had a lot of secrets, but Techno barely spoke of his past.

And lastly Wilbur, his other older brother. Wilbur was somewhat insane from first glance, but as Tommy had gotten to know him better, he came to realise he was a normal person. Wilbur had been through a lot and the others gave him a fair bit of leeway.

Tommy represented the youngest and the most troublesome. He would mess around with anyone and just for fun. Because why not? But Tommy's little family wasn't 'good' people. All four of them had been betrayed by the world and they wanted to make action on it.

He had a mission today. Phil was feeling crook, so it was just Techno, Wilbur, and himself. They were going to go into a police station and mess with them. They had recently been hit hard by an officer named Dream, and they all wanted revenge.

It didn't quite go to plan.

~~~~~~~~~~

Different Forms, Same Hearts

MURDER WARNING

TORTURE IMPLEMENTS??

IDK ITS NOT NICE TO READ

BUT IT AINT BAD

ISTG THESE ARE JUST TEASERS NOWADAYS WARNING

Plot: Wilbur had an eventful childhood (Requested by mishikishi08

~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur lived in a world with humans, shapeshifters, and mobs. Humans were considered the superior race, entitled to whatever they want. Mobs were considered hostile and 'animals', entitled to nothing but what humans see fit.

Shapeshifters were a mix, looked extremely down upon and slaughtered at birth. Wilbur's mother only found out she was pregnant with him once it was too late. The father had already disappeared, and she assumed the worst.

And the worst was correct. Wilbur's father had been captured and sliced into pieces for his valuable body parts. His mother had an at home birth as she feared he would also be taken from her. Wilbur didn't look bad, but he didn't look human.

Wilbur was born with pointy ears, sharp teeth, slit eyes, a tail of bone fading into air, and those signature wings he would be hunted for. Each time his mother looked at him she was convinced he looked more phantom than before.

One stormy night authorities knocked on their door and claimed to know Wilbur was there. He had been practicing on his human form, but he was 5, there was no way he could do it under pressure. His mother was murdered before his eyes, and he was taken to a big facility.

They were supposedly testing on him, and he remained like that for years. He lost count of the days and the doctors were trying to find a way to make his membrane infinite. Instead they had ruined his wings, torn and weak.

He cried himself to sleep every night until he came along.

A man with large black wings.

He freed him from the facility.

Philza

~~~~~~~~~~

yeah- they are really short ig-

i think once im finished all the requests you can all vote on which three you want part twos for-

i promise those three will have nice long part 2s

THIS BOOK ALSO JUST REACH 100K

OMG

TYSM I REALLY NEVER IMAGINED THIS WOULD BE SO POPULAR?? THANKS GUYS

Have a good day/night <3333333333333333333333333333333333333