Requests 31

To Find a Purpose (Part 2)

WARNING WARNING WARNING

NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS BUT I RLLY WANT TO WRITE IT HAHHA

MURDER WARNING??

DISOREINTATION WARNING

HMMM YES THE FUNKLES

TEEHEE

IM SO SICK OMFG

SWEAR WARNING?? (I'm the swearer)

Plot: Part 2 of Tommy gets taken hostage in the middle of space and makes friends (Requested by me and apparently a bunch of people :D)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had studied the alien in the cell beside him. They seemed interested in him as well. A short man with long blonde hair and his face sprouting several wings. He looked like one of those biblically accurate angels Tommy's home had depicted.

Only this man had long talons on his hands and feet, some big fangs. His eyes were large and innocent looking as he looked at Tommy and Tommy looked right back. When Tommy tilted his head, the alien mimicked it.

Tommy smiled slightly, completely forgetting the circumstances both were in and just about this curious alien. The man made a strange noise, something between a child getting stabbed repeatedly and the soft whisper of a lullaby.

"Sqwa back at you bird man," Tommy sat back against the wall of his cell, beginning to realise this man couldn't speak English. It wasn't bad, but Tommy had lacked the ability to understand this danger-angel's language.

The man made another scream-like chirp, encouraging another response from Tommy. The teen only shrugged, the circumstances beginning to settle into his soul. Tommy sunk back into the wall, folding his arms and sighing. The danger-anger made a sad sound and wandered his cell.

Tommy wasn't sure how long he was sitting there, tracing his hands in imaginary drawings. The hostile beings had come back, Tommy bristled with anger, but they weren't here for him. Instead, his angelic friend.

The creature let out the loudest noise and tried to charge the enemy, failing, and being thrown back into the wall with a harsh thud. The, rather mean, aliens then proceeded to draw the man's blood and knock him out, leaving and snickering. Tommy gave the group a deadly stare as they walked off.

He moved towards his supposed cell mate and reached his arms through to shake the guy. Tommy wasn't once victim to his captors. They only came by for his friend.

This went on for days, at least Tommy thought so. He was learning a little how to communicate with his companion, no language or anything but something closer to signing. Generalised terms, pointing most of the time. Like a game.

Today was different though. Tommy's friend didn't really want to look at him, hidden in the corner of his cell. As if he was scared or sad. Tommy certainly was disappointed, sitting in silence before sirens started blaring. Tommy was quick to his feet, peering out of his cell to see what was happening.

Someone was coming from down the hall, noise and what Tommy could assume was murder had signalled to him what was happening. Jail break, maybe for his friend. Tommy threw himself into the door several times, trying to get free and get out of here.

He stopped when the figures and noise got closer, moving to the back of his cell for safety. In case they were not friendly. Two aliens had appeared. Creatures in quite different features. The only thing Tommy picked up on was they were both quite tall.