Requests 25

A Fiery Choice

FIRE WARNING

MF WARNING

KNOCKING OUT WWARNING

WOW WARNING

THIS ONE SUCKS WARNING

COMFORT WARNING

Plot: Tommy gets lonely and resorts to a toxic friend (Requested by stanforbabyblue234)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy got bored easily. And when most of his family members were busy, he would venture into the world for the day. The past couple of days had been like that. Techno would go into town to help people being a mercenary.

Phil had been recently travelling, finding supplies on supply trades. And Wilbur was mainly trying to look after the house and property. Tommy had tried helping him most days, but he always declined. Tommy knew he needed help because Wilbur was struggling slowly, not having the same qualities as their father or older brother.

So Tommy had tried his best to go out into the woods to get one of Wilbur's chores done, as the brunette had slept in that morning. But Tommy hadn't expected to run into a stranger. A man stood in the forest, starring at Tommy just as much as the blonde starred at him.

"Hey kid," The man's voice was laced in interest. "You from around here?" The man stalked closer to Tommy and the blonde stood his ground.

"Yeah, who are you?" Tommy remarked back at the man. The guy wasn't much taller than Tommy.

"That's beside the point," he whispered, circling Tommy as if sizing him up. "You seem like a cool kid." Tommy shrugged opening his mouth to respond before he spoke again. "I'm not from around here but... I think you would be interested in what I can do."

Tommy rolled his eyes. "And you seem like a weirdo." Tommy moved to go back towards the house, but the man intervened.

"The names Sapnap," Sapnap held a hand out, it burst into flames quickly. He had piqued Tommy's interest.

Phil and Techno had been absent for a prolonged period of time now and Tommy had only grown friends with the strange man that could touch anything and set it on fire. He felt a strange relief from the fact that Sapnap had never been interested in his home.

Afterall, the man could set anything on fire. But it had soon become apparent that Sapnap wanted to check out the house. Tommy asked Wilbur and he had agreed, something the middle child should never have agreed upon.

After Sapnap left Wilbur had a lot to say about him. "He was rude and not well mannered, and I don't think you should be hanging out with pricks like him!" Wilbur was pacing the kitchen. But Tommy hadn't seen an issue in Sapnap's mannerism.

"I don't need your approval to have friends!" Tommy stormed upstairs. He didn't talk with Wilbur for a few days, having explained the situation to Sapnap instead. He had been spending way more time with him instead of at home.

And that was how Tommy couldn't see the manipulative strings Sapnap pulled at. He hadn't done background checks on him. But someone else had. Wilbur had suffered immensely after Tommy refused to speak with him for longer than a week.

Technoblade had been his first contact. And the pinkette did his research before returning home. Of course he hadn't returned home in enough time to anticipate the outcomes of Tommy's poor decision making.