Requests 30

Not Similar in Similar Ways (Part 2)

COMFORT WARNING OMGG

SUPER SPOOKY COMFORT WARNING FR

TOMMY GETS A HAPPY ENDING?? ITS A REAL FEAR

HEAD BONK AND THAT IS IT FR

Plot: Part 2 of Tommy is fluffy raccoon and ran into the right people (Requested by anoynumous)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had woken on the couch, disoriented, and rather confused to how he got there. He blinked his eyes open, rubbing at his forehead from the pain. Everything came rushing back to Tommy as he looked at a Piglin hybrid frowning down at him.

"Hybrid!" Tommy screamed and sat upright quickly, hitting his head into the Piglin's, both boys groaning with pain.

"Eeee hybrid!" the Piglin mocked, pointing at Tommy's fluffy raccoon tail. Tommy paled visibly and everything had finally settled in his memory bank.

"Y-You didn't kill me?" Tommy had now recognised Wilbur, the hybrid he had headbutt at full force. Phil had come to see Tommy. Frowning and shaking his head.

"You don't have to worry, you are safe here Toms," Phil smiled, gently checking up on Tommy. Techno and Wilbur just stood around, chatting quietly. Phil picked up on Tommy's nervousness with the twins talking on their own. "Don't worry about them, it's been rather stressful for us."

"How?" Tommy tilted his head slowly. The rest of the day had adapted into everyone sitting around and exchanging stories. Tommy had no idea so many other hybrids went into hiding. But every time Tommy would doubt his safety one of the older hybrids would reassure him.

'No matter what, you stay here now, and here we look out for one another, you are safe, rest Tommy'

~~~~~~~~~~

History Classes (Part 2)

THE LONG AWAITED COMFORT HEHEH

ITS KINDA ANGSTY PORBABLY IM DOING THIS BEFORE I WRITE IT OMG WHOOPS-

ABUSE MENTIONS

CONCUSSION

PASSING OUT WARNING

HOSPITAL ITEMS AND TALK WARNING

YEAHHHH ITS A KINDA ROUGH BIT-

Plot: Part 2 of Wilbur falls asleep in class and alarms teachers (Requested by 5+ people omg-)

~~~~~~~~~~

Phil had ended up staying with Wilbur while Techno suggested ideas. Calling paramedics, his parents, sending him to the school nurses, just leaving Wilbur. But Phil had hated all those ideas. He had no idea what might happen to Wilbur if he gave the teen to other people.

It wasn't self-inflicted wounds, Phil was certain. Whether it was someone at home or school, he couldn't be sure. But he was certain Wilbur was safe here in the staffroom. Techno seemed heavily against the idea, wanting to get out of the situation quickly.

"Well, you can always leave," Phil snapped at Techno after a while. But instead of leaving Techno had sat at his desk, watching Wilbur and Phil from afar. Phil was sitting beside Wilbur on the couch, gently rubbing the teens back.

Wilbur had jolted awake after a few minutes; Techno had timed 13 minutes to be exact. Wilbur held his head in his hands as he started sitting upright, leaning against Phil now. "Sorry Sir," Wilbur spoke softly. "J-Just not been feeling ver-y... well."

Wilbur had started rapidly losing consciousness again until Phil had shaken him softly. "Wilbur?" he spoke gently, assuming Wilbur had the worst headache in the world from the concussion. "Mate, can you tell us what happened?"

"I failed one of my testssss..." Wilbur slurred, quite slumped against Phil as he struggled to keep his eyes open. Phil held him in a hug sort of stance. "Mum didn't like it..." Phil sucked in a harsh breath, glancing to Techno and nodding.

The other adult got up and dialled a well-known number. "Wilbur, I need you to stay awake, you got that?" Wilbur hummed a small reply. Phil glanced down to find the teen already beginning to pass out. He kept a tight grip on Wilbur's wrist, securely feeling the teens heart rate.

Wilbur had passed out and Techno put the paramedics on speaker, instructing both Phil and Techno what to do. It took the ambulance an unreasonably long time to get here, but that was in Phil's opinion. Techno had been trying to reassure Phil and carry out the instructions given.

Wilbur had been passed out for the whole time, breathing heavily, short, and sharp pants. They had lay Wilbur flat on his side, cautious of seizures following the brain trauma. Phil had kept a tight feel on his heart rate and Techno kept his hand gently pressed into the teens chest.

Phil was very scared when the paramedics had come and tried to get him to move away from Wilbur, having just wanted to pull the teen into his arms and sob uncontrollably. But Techno coaxed him to behave.

Now the adults were anxiously watching (mainly Phil) the paramedics every move. Techno urged Phil to go in the ambulance with Wilbur. Having made points that the teen knew Phil better and Techno could cover for him easily.

Phil had nervously ridden in the ambulance, sitting beside Wilbur, and watching the teen closely while the paramedic did their job. Wilbur's heart rate was unsteady, and the teen had a breathing mask strapped onto his face, keeping his lungs from failing. Phil hadn't expected all this damage to be done.

When the paramedic had finished injecting Wilbur with several different things and putting tubes in his body, they looked at Phil. "What happened to this kid?" they asked softly, it was their job of course to figure out what had happened. Yet Phil wasn't sure what to tell them.

In the end, Phil's shoulders sagged, and he grabbed one of Wilbur's hands

All he could do was act on what he believed to be best for Wilbur

"I suspect abuse"

~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo i just speedran these hehehhe-

But i hope they are good B)

good enough at least-

today is my 2 year anniversary of this book

it has grown to lengths i had never imagined and somehow i still write (barely)

i had just never imagined it would get so big- nearing 170k reads and idk why or how-

unfortunately the lack of updates will continue, final year of school next year but i dont think i will give up writing permanently

to everyone who has always been here, reading every update over the past 2 years, i thank you greatly

it means the world to me when i wake up and see how many people read and liked my updates

thanks for sticking around, i love you all so much <3333 (/p)

i hope you all stick around for the oneshots to come <33

have a great day/night <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333