To Be Human

BLOOD WARNING

SWEARING??

TEETH AND CLAWS GO NOM

STRANGLING??

KINDA LIKE AN INTRO-

YALL READ MY STUFF BEFORE IDK-

Plot: An experience on the water shared by two eyes

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy's life was one of normality. He spent most of his days in the reef with his brothers. Although his brothers, Wilbur and Technoblade, were not his by blood he still considered them family. They lived in a cool cove next to the beach, a coral reef.

Tommy was careful not to startle the fish he was watching as he beckoned Wilbur over to him. The brunettes tail propelled him forwards and he used Tommy's shoulder to steady himself. He muttered something about leaving soon to get food and Tommy nodded absently.

He was enjoying watching the fish until something happened. All of the fish had started scrambling away and a net was following them from above. Tommy was too young and innocent to realise he was right underneath it too.

Wilbur had called out to him and yelled for him to move but Tommy was too late. The net had entrapped him and many of his fishy friends. Wilbur attached himself to the net using his sharp claws and teeth to attempt to break a hole big enough for Tommy to escape.

Tommy shook in fear at the thought of what monster was going to eat him on the surface. Wilbur screamed out to Techno but the pinkette was too far away. It was taking too long to open the net and Tommy could see that, but Wilbur hadn't given up yet.

The middle child writhed and pulled at the net, but Tommy had soon emerged from the water. His brother was still attached unfortunately. During all his pulling and writhing he had tangled his wrist in the net. Tommy pondered the humans who watched from the deck.

Wilbur writhed and pulled at the net as he continued to claw and rip it open. "Wil," Tommy's voice was quiet, a small whisper. But the brunette stopped and looked at him. "Get out of here." Wilbur looked like he wanted to protest but nodded slowly, calculating an idea.

He freed his wrist and dropped onto the deck. The humans below Tommy were confused and were frozen in shock. That was until Wilbur let out a shrill yell. The brunette lunged forwards and shoved past all of the humans, reaching for the place that held the net upright.

The humans were screaming from what Tommy could tell and running like blind crabs. In a few moments Tommy and the net had dropped to the deck of the ship. Wilbur had freed him, and Tommy was quick to make way for the water.

He stopped at the sound of a loud and harsh bang. He looked back to see if Wilbur had made it overboard. The brunette had not, and instead had stopped writhing and was unmoving on the deck. Tommy chirped quietly and started moving for his brother until he was stopped.

A net had been plastered onto him as the humans grabbed him. He noticed the person who had made the large sound, holding a weapon which had been pointed at his brother. Tommy didn't like math, but he could put two and two together.

They were hostages now

Schlatt had spent his whole morning complaining. He was supposed to go out in the water today but Dream had forced his hand, leaving him with his little brother and his friend, two interns for the aquatic centre.

So he was sitting at the dock smoking a cigarette when he saw the boat was docking. He went there quickly, met with Dream's smiling face. "We caught something good today Schlatt!" He rolled his eyes and went to the ship to help with this 'big catch'.