Tuesday

SH MENTIONS IG

SOME SWEARING PROBS

ITS A MAJOR VENT BUT WHO CARES-

GENDER OR SOMETHING-

CRYING

INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS WARNING

IF UR STRUGGLING I RECKON IS BEST TO NOT READ THESE THINGS NGL

Plot: Wilbur takes part in Tuesday

~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur's morning was going ok. He had woken up with a sore neck, which lengthened how long it would take for him to get out of bed, as he was scared. Scared something bad had truly happened, he could not go to school and instead the whole family would be concerned about is well being.

But no, he eventually got out of bed and was semi-greeted by his family. He had gotten up later than normal and that annoyed is little brother Tommy. The little nagging child would always want to be early to go see his friends.

Which was contradictory for Wilbur because every time they were early that would give his brain 20 minutes extra to second guess if he was wearing everything right, he was at the right class, etc. He never got any of it wrong, but his brain still tricked him.

So as he was getting ready to go to school he was mentally preparing to deal with Tommy's slander and for no one to intervene. He was wrong. It was maybe the third time the blonde had intervened with his morning, pestering questions of if he was ready or not.

"That's enough," Kristin had intervened. "Wil is getting ready as quick as he can so leave him alone."

Oh wait

That's not how it goes

He must've still been dreaming

Instead Kristin asked him why he had gotten out late. "I was scared my neck was hurt and stuff."

"Then why didn't you ask someone?" Kristin responded. Wilbur bit down on the urge to say he couldn't because he wasn't a big cry baby unlike this household. "Now your decisions are effecting other people."

Ha. That was all she was worried about, the favourite, the golden child. Wilbur glared into her soul, a silent protest against the system of torment he faced every day. They would never hear the protests, but they would hear them when he moved out and didn't come back.

He resisted the urge to consume all the chocolate in his drawer, his unhealthy coping mechanism with life. The drive to school was tedious, Wilbur mainly stared out the window, not responding to either people. His retaliation and rebellion to earlier events.

He exited the car and left his brother to fend for himself. At least he was going to school, essentially a haven after an event like that. Something he had missed due to school holidays. But the day was going well so far, easy distractions with his subjects.

And a bit more challenging at breaks, as it was obvious no one really talked to him, but that was ok, his brain made up random bullshit constantly. He chose always to not believe, but we won't go into such detail.

He spent his second lunch in the library, wanting to write, one of his passions in life and he was apparently good at it as well. Chemistry was final and that was a bit more rollercoaster-ish than the rest.

He realised someone had messed up his favourite pen, the only thing keeping him from beating the absolute fuck out of that kid, mentally and physically, was he didn't want to ruin life for himself. School and jobs and everything would be harder to get if he hit someone.

So he resisted. He had claimed a seat on the bus, which was somewhat rare for everyone else and common for himself. It's as if fate understood his day was so shit. Thankfully it wasn't the shit kind of day where he wanted to force his body to black out.

His new form of whatever it's called. Some friends said it was like self-harm, but it didn't feel like those small scars on his heels, they stung if he thought of them too much. Phantom pains that accompanied the hallucinations.

He had arrived in the bathroom and prepared for a shower, not before seeing himself in the mirror and absolutely fucking it up. He hated how he looked honestly. The hair wasn't long enough, he had been wanting to look neutral for a while but was utterly useless at it. The name too.

It made him want to scream and claw his hair out, force his face into a more feminine context and scream some more. Rip off every part of his skin to get another one, made to perfection. At this point his body was a vessel for his brain, exploding with ideas and thoughts, constantly, always.

He had obviously eaten parts of his chocolate, which he had been scolded the other day about how it wasn't healthy for him. They were right but maybe he wouldn't have to if they stopped hurting him.

He had played video games for a while, an unnaturally peaceful day where he had engaged in no conflicts. How simplistic, and yet so terrifying. For once he hadn't felt as bad about Tommy working late tonight. He figured it was how it was.

He would probably show aggression in the morning but that was for the morning. For now he wanted to stay up late and do his schoolwork, because most of his 'coping' took up his time at home. And yet every time he lay down, he needed to just close his eyes forever.

Who would care anyways?

But he reminded himself that certain friends would be. He had even discovered why he was much more friends with this one person. An older sibling figure, he had always wanted one of those. He was feeling comfortable about so many things, and yet uncomfortable about so many more.

So he closed his eyes

Hoped he wouldn't wake up

~~~~~~~~~~

ayoooooooo

its meeeeee

wooooooooo

anywayyssss

just a little vent here bc its my therapy hw

i hope it passes the vibe check ngl

and i should HOPEFULLY start working harder on these final requests page

expect the new book on friday REGARDLESS of the requests-

have a good day/night <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333