Aaron Got Fired From His Job At The Marriott

Aaron: Unbelievable!

SkittishReflections: What happened, Aaron?

Aaron: I got fired from my job.

SkittishReflections: Why?

Aaron: For flirting with some female customers, and asking for their number.

SkittishReflections: Is it against company policy?

Aaron: Yes.

SkittishReflections: Then, you made the biggest mistake of your life, Aaron. That's on you. Where did you work, if you don't mind me asking?

Aaron: Courtyard Marriott in New Haven.

SkittishReflections: So, why did you break that rule?

Aaron: I just found some of the women attractive! I'm single, and I need a woman in my life! I'm 41, for crying out loud!

SkittishReflections: That doesn't cut the mustard, Aaron. You need to be held accountable. Now, you have to find another job. Would you be interested in working for 5 Guys with Damien?

Aaron: Sure, I guess.

Me: They're hiring.

Aaron: Okay, I'll give it a try. Where is 5 Guys?

Me: Here in Middletown. On Washington St.

Aaron: Okay.

SkittishReflections: Try not to screw that up as well.

This story was written on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021. (Star Wars Day)

A/N Aaron should have respected the no flirting with customers rule! As a result, he got canned! 5 Guys awaits him, but will he last? Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.