Okay That Just Got Awkward

Me: *reading a book*

Girl: *sees me and gasp* Daddy?

Me: Huh? *confused look*

Girl: *runs over towards me and hugs me and cries* Oh, Daddy! I missed you! *sobbing*

Me: Get off of me! I'm not your father! Stop hugging me!

Girl: *crying* You been gone for so long! You were in Afghanistan! I'm so happy! *crying happy tears*

Alan: He's not your father! Let him go!

Girl: *still hugging me and crying*

SkittishReflections: *calls the mental institution people* Hello. Got a girl hugging my friend, crying about him being in Afghanistan for so long, and calling him her daddy. He isn't her father, and he never served in Afghanistan.

Girl: *still hugging me and crying* Daddy, I love you! *eyes are full of tears, and her nose is running* I love you, Daddy! Don't leave me, again!

Me: Ew, clean your nose!

Girl: *snot coming out of her nose and her eyes still wet with tears* Love you so much, Daddy! Mommy will be happy to see you again! My birthday is in two months!

Mental Institution People: Little girl, come with us. He is not your father.

Girl: I want to stay with Daddy!

Mental Institution People: *takes the girl away*

Girl: DADDY!!!!!! *being taken away* DADDY, SAVE ME!!!! *crying hysterically*

Mental Institution People: *puts her in the back of the van and drives away*

SkittishReflections: That girl is crazy! She's crying up a storm over something so pointless!

Me: Exactly!

Alan: She creeped me out.

Me: Same here.

SkittishReflections: Babe, you okay?

Me: Yes, I think so. That girl is out of her mind. Her tears were so real. I don't know why she rushed over to me, hugs me so tight, and cries real tears.

SkittishReflections: She probably thought of something sad, so she can act like this was real. But, she was just being silly. You're not her father. Don't worry. She'll get the help she needs.

This story was written on Tuesday, May 25th, 2021.

A/N That was an awkward situation. Some girl I hardly know, rushes towards me, hugs me and cries her eyes out, saying she missed me, and claiming that I am her father. I am not, and I didn't serve in Afghanistan. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.