To The Girl That Muted Me

Falling Hare

A Merrie Melodies cartoon from 1943

Vanessa: *gets ready to whack a bomb but stops* WHAT AM I DOING?! Why you little! Ooh you! You! You? Gasp! Say what the? Say! Do you think that? Could that have been a gremlin?

Gremlin: *yells in Vanessa's ear* IT AIN'T VENDAL VILKY!! *whacks Vanessa's foot with the hammer*

Vanessa: *jumping up and down, holding her foot in pain* I'll get you! *runs after the gremlin*

Gremlin: *whacks her on the head*

Vanessa: Which way did he go, George? Which way did he go?

Gremlin: Um, that way!

Vanessa: Well, gee thanks a lot George! Thanks a lot! *falls down with a goofy face*

Gremlin: What's the matter, girl? Speak to me! Why don't you say something?

Vanessa: I'm only 3 and a half years old! *fiddles with her lips*

Gremlin: *chuckles* I like her! She's silly! *pulls out her tongue, and lets it snap back*

Vanessa: *chases the gremlin again, and gets whacked on her foot again* YOW!!!!!!! *jumping up and down, holding her foot in pain*

Me: This is a funny cartoon! *watching*

mcuchild: It sure is! People don't mute you for no reason, and get away with it! *watching* The girl that's getting hurt by the gremlin in this cartoon, she muted you?

Me: Yup.

mcuchild: She got what she deserved!

Iwannabeawriter12345: No one mutes you without a reason! That's stupid!

Magical_Taylor: She was a fake friend, obviously! But, her in this cartoon, taught her a lesson!

Kitty_Slave_: Agreed! Cartoon violence is punishing her! What's the name of this cartoon?

Me: Falling Hare, the remastered version!

Kitty_Slave_: Love this cartoon!

SkittishReflections: We'll never mute you, sweetie!

peterwendypan: Never!

Gremlin: Sorry, folks! We ran out of gas!

Vanessa: Eh. You know how it is with these A cards.

Xxmysterygirl1xX: *transports into the cartoon, and whacks Vanessa on her foot, before the cartoon ends, and transports back to the real world* I didn't know I can do that!

Cartoon: That's All Folks!

This story was written on Thursday, May 6th, 2021.

A/N I wrote this story to cheer myself up, because a fake friend muted me, and I wanted to base Vanessa off of her by having her in a cartoon, and being punished by cartoon violence by the gremlin. Just click on the cartoon in the top, and imagine Bugs Bunny as the fake friend that muted me! No one will mute me for no reason! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.