Nathan Is So Ignorant

Nathan: I am so skeptical of Fariah.

Me: Why?

Nathan: She is an Arab. She might try to blow us up.

SkittishReflections: Whoa, stop right there, Nathan! Are you insinuating that Fariah is a terrorist?

Nathan: Exactly! She may have a bomb! Watch out!

SkittishReflections: That's just a crude stereotype, Nathan! Not all Muslims are terrorists! What made you think she was gonna blow us up?

Nathan: I already told you! She's an Arab! Why doesn't she go back to Afghanistan, where she belongs! She must be related to Osama Bin Laden!

SkittishReflections: Okay, that's enough! Fariah is from Morocco! And, she is not a terrorist! She's a sweet person!

Me: For your information, Nathan, Osama Bin Laden died in 2011! Stop this nonsense right now!

Nathan: Gotta call the FBI! She's dangerous!

SkittishReflections: Want me to get Trevor to beat you up?

Nathan: No.

SkittishReflections: Then, stop being an idiot! I'm not playing, Nathan!

Nathan: She might also be related to Saddam Hussein!

SkittishReflections: *whistles for Trevor*

Trevor: *beats Nathan up*

Nathan: Help! I'm getting beat up by a white dude! *getting beat up*

Me: Racist much?

SkittishReflections: It just goes to show you, that anyone can be racist. Not just white folks.

This story was written on Wednesday, May 12th, 2021.

A/N Nathan is so ignorant! I hate when people assume that all Muslims are terrorists! Not true! And, white people can be victims of racism, too! Nathan is a black character, and he had no right to refer Trevor as a white dude! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.