Fever

For the next few days, training could not be carried out because BoBoiBoy had a fever. That holiday time is also a holiday time for Ali to rest his ankle.

But today, the two of them had to go to the Academy because they got a call.

Fortunately, Ali's anklehas recovered.

BoBoiBoy: Aaaaaahhahhhh ... Why do we have to go? ... I talked to the mentor that I'm not well..Hatchum !!

Ali:* help BoBoiBoy walk* I don't know BoBoiBoy. I don't know either. Can you walk?

BoBoiBoy:* shrouded in a hoodie again that bigger than his body* Yes I can walk.* Phone rings* Eh?

Meet at the training room

BoBoiBoy: Halah, halah ... The training room ...*sighs*

Ali: It's okay, let me come with you.

...: Ali!

Ali and BoBoiBoy looked to the side and see Mika, Roza, Chris, Bulat and Jet are there.

Ali: What's wrong?

Roza: Can you see what's wrong with Mika's wheelchair? She can't get up.

Jet: Help Ali! Do you have IRIS?

Ali:*hesitate** look at BoBoiBoy*

BoBoiBoy:* smiles* It's okay. I can go alone. Help them.

Ali:*hesitate*O-Okay ..

Ali walk towards the young agent and BoBoiBoy continued his journey to the training room. Until there, when he entered there was no one in the training room.

BoBoiBoy: Hello? Mentor?

There is no one.

BoBoiBoy:* slowly sits on the chair* Eish...Where are they? .. I have a really bad headache ..

Not long after that, the door of the training room opened when BoBoiBoy almost fell asleep for a while

BoBoiBoy: Eh, Ali? What are you doing here?

Ali approachs BoBoiBoy with a limping step.

BoBoiBoy: What happen to your leg?

Ali: Eh, did you forget that my leg hurts?

BoBoiBoy:* suspicious* Hum ..

Ali:* suspicious smirk* Hey, I want to say something to you.

BoBooBoy: What is it?

Ali: This!*Takes out yoyo ** throws it to BoBoiBoy*

BoBoiBoy:*falls to the floor*Argh! What's wrong with you Ali?!*Dizzy*

Ali: I hate you! You embarrassed me in front of other agents!*Keeps throwing yoyo*

BoBoiBoy:*crashes many times ** looks at Ali*

Ali:* spin the yoyo* Is that all you got!? I think we can train ourselves to be even better than you!

BoBoiBoy:*smirk ** trying to get up*Heheh ... I already knew you're not Ali.

Ali:* startled* Are you kidding me? It's me!

BoBoiBoy* shakily stands up* Ali won't attack me like that. Ali will never attack me.

Ali: ...

BoBoiBoy: The evidence is very clear. I've known Ali for a long time.

Ali: Heh, what's your proof?*Still spinning yoyo*