Saved

BoBoiBoy:* dark voice* I'll only say this once ..... Release Ali now ...

The atmosphere is still tense in the mall. The arrival of BoBoiBoy gives hope to the hostages in the mall.

Terrorist 1: Heh, you think by by tearing down that iron door like paper we would be afraid ?!*pulls Ali*

Ali: Ergh-!*tight-lipped ** resist to pain*

Terrorist 2: Heh,did you mean this boy?*Smirk*

BoBoiBoy: Like I said earlier ... I'll only say it once but for a sluggish person like you I'll say it again. Let him go.

Terrorist 1: Well if that's what you want.*Smirk*

But he didn't put Ali down slowly. He throw Ali to the side hardly. And because Ali is small, he was dragged away too far and worst of all, he fell on his dislocated shoulder.

BoBoiBoy: Ali !!

But Ali didn't move because he was trying to withstand the intense pain.

BoBoiBoy: You have gone too far !!

Terrorist 3: Even if it's extreme, what can you do? You're just  a boy.

Terrorist 2: I know right?! You thought you can beat us with your tiny little hands boy? Dream on!

Terrorist 1:* pulls out a gun* No need to show off.Be a good boy and  go sit there with another hostage if you want to live.

Wohoho .... You did order your coffins, terrorist.

You provoke the Elemental superhero and add on one of MATA's greatest agent.

You digging your own grave.

BoBoiBoy:* sinister smirk* I alone can beat you.

BoBoiBoy rush to their boss and kick his gun out of his hand. Then he grab it and tossed it to the wall and let it shattered into pieces.

A great hero doesn't need a gun to fight.

Okay, back to the scene, the terrorist who was shocked but apparently started attacking him. Luckily, only the boss had a gun.

But others have dangerous weapons as well.

BoBoiBoy's kick is blocked by the terrorist 3 causing him to be dragged closer to another hostage. He looks around and stumbles upon a shop whose iron doors are half closed.

BoBoiBoy: Everyone go take shelter close in there !!*points to that place*

They all understood and continued to go there. BoBoiBoy also told one of them to take Ali to safety.

Yeah,what if he became a hostage again in the middle of the fight?

Once everyone was inside, one of them closed the iron door tightly.

Terrorist 2: Huh, good instinct. That way they will not see you death!.*Swings machete near BoBoiBoy's head*

BoBoiBoy:*duck ** hold the terrorist's hand with his hand* You got it all wrong...

When BoBoiBoy looked at the terrorist 2, he was shocked.

Because BoBoiBoy's eyes color is golden yellow.

BoBoiBoy: It's because I don't want people to know what will happen to you later.

BoBoiBoy clenched his fists and punched the terrorists until they drifted away.

Don't worry. BoBoiBoy doesn't need to use his power against this person.

Doesn't worth it lol.

Terrorist 3: You're useless!