Secret Mission

Ali: Ouch! Ow!!! Eishh Blaze! Are you trying to kill me?!

Blaze:* try to help Ali* Eish! It's all your fault! Who in their right mind dare to make Thorn angry?

All the young agents were done by Thorn. They were all wrapped up by the Thorny Roots, their bodies were all scratched. The worst was Jet and Rudy.

Because they looking for an affair with Thornie.

The worst hit was Rudy and Jet.

Alicia:*grumble ** pull the root of the pliers attached to her hand* I didn't do anything yet I felt the effect too.

That's why the Elemental except Quake and Thorn are trying to get them out of the leaves with the roots wrapped around them.

MamaQuake has to calm BabyThornie down.

Mika:* pulls out all the roots creeping near her hand* No wonder  we all failed the test this time.

Rudy:*scoff ** rolled eyes*Ceh, if it wasn't for you who stopped me earlier, I would have gotten that intel.*Looks at Ali*

Ali:* rolled eyes* For your information, Thorn was the one who threw me.

Thunderstorm: *cut the roots that are attached to Zass and Khai*So, what did you learn in this test?

Bulat: Huh? Is there?

Chris:I don't know.

Ice who is treating everyone's wounds just shook his head.

Ice:*mumble* And they said they are elite kids..

Jet:* heard* Woi! What do you mean by that huh ?!

Cyclone:*the closest to Jet ** tap Jet's head with the hoverboard*Don't talk like that to my brother.*Death glared*

Thunderstorm:* sigh* It's like that, let me formulate it so that you're able to understand. Because you guys in a primary school, right?

All but Elemental: Hey!

Thunderstorm: Shush! Don't interrupt.The lesson from this exercise is not to be easily deceived by the enemy. Do not stop because they look weak, you overestimated yourself.

Solar: Hnn..Don't be happily let go of the enemy because you thought you have won. As long as the enemy is not detained in the detention room, you can't underestimate them.

Iman: How did the previous exercise showed that we cannot be easily deceived?

Ice: Oh, that? It's simple actually. We heard that you said today's training might be fun and easy because your opponent is Thorn.

Blaze:*nods his head seriously ** crosses his arms*Yes! Although Thornie is good, cute, naive and innocent, but when he's angry-

Elemental:*shudder*Perghhh..Scary ...

Cyclone: Thornie's aura is more or less the same as MamaQuake's aura if you remember. But because he's innocent, he rarely does that.

Ice: So, do you guys understand ?

All but Elemental: Yes,understood.

Ice: Hnn..That's good. Who else is injured? I'm here to help.

A moment later, Quake and Thorn entered.

Don't worry, Thorn isn't in his Nezuko demon mood anymore.XD

Quake:* looks at everyone* Ha, are you all right?