In ward

A.Bear: Hah! If you just don't know he can get sick, well just let everyone go of me.

All young agents: Er ....

Moon: Eh, no, we can't fight Abang Bear!

Khai: Ha, that's right! It's not fair!

Roza: We play fairly. But in the end you would have to surrender anyway.

Seeing the young agents look barely concern makes Abang Bear wondered. He is holding a hostage,hasn't he?

Even Ali is spinning his yoyo like nothing serious happen.

A.Bear: So you really do not care if he die?

Ali: Eh, who said he died? It's not.*Smirk*

A.Bear: I just stood up and you screamed, don't hurt him?*Hold BoBoiBoy harder*

Ali: Eh, I didn't talk to you mister.

All the young agents held back a laugh.

A.Bear: Huh?

Ali: * giggle * I was talking to the Agent Elemental to not hurt you instead.

Abang Bear's blood run cold. He had heard about Agent Elemental, but never seemed involved to him.

A.Bear: H-H-He's ...*looks at BoBoiBoy*

BoBoiBoy next to him smirked before stepping hard on Abang Bear's feet, causing him to scream in pain and release him.

Non -stop, BoBoiBoy continued to make side flips and kicked Abang Bear right in the neck, causing him to fall and faint.

All the young agents cheered when BoBoiBoy managed to bring down Abang Bear.

Bulat: Fuyoo! Awesome! He can make sideflip even he was tied up!

Rudy: H e is not legendary young agent for nothing,Bulat.

Ali  run towards BoBoiBoy and greeted him when BoBoiBoy staggered and wanted to fall.

Ali: BoBoiBoy! Are you okay?*Pulls the net from BoBoiBoy*

BoBoiBoy: * soft chuckle * Haha..How can I not... when I look at your encouraging performance ... Haha ..

Ali saw BoBoiBoy's eyes barely open. Ali patted BoBoiBoy's cheek.

Ali: BoBoiBoy? Eh, BoBoiBoy wake up!

BoBoiBoy just chuckled a little before closing his eyes.

BoBoiBoy: I'm ... proud of you all ... Haha ... Awesome...

The young agents began to approach Ali and BoBoiBoy.

Ali: BoBoiBoy? BoBoiBoy, wake up!

Khai: What's wrong Ali?

Ali: We have to go back to the Academy now!

Alicia: I'll call back-up to transport everyone.*Make a call*

.

.

.

.

.

Time Skip 

.

.

.

.

.

Fast foward, the back-up arrived to pick up Abang Bear and his friends while BoBoiBoy was taken to the Academy's Infirmary.