Mission

The next morning, BoBoiBoy has to go back to Pulau Rintis to return to TAPOPS Station.

For a while, okay?

Ali:* still pouting* What do I want to do now?

Comot: Meow.

BoBoiBoy:* wears shoes* Alala ... You're really cute when you are sulk like that.* Laughs** pats Ali's head* Don't worry. I'll try to complete the mission near there a little faster.

Ali: But I want to go with you to the space.*cross arms**still same pouting face*

BoBoiBoy:*soft smile ** shakes his head*Next time okay?

Ali: You have to buy me Detective Jebat game.

BoBoiBoy (in mind): Aih ... This boy...Ask anything like I am working as CEO* sweatdropped* Lucky he is cute.

Ali:* smirk* Ha, deal or no?

BoBoiBoy:* pats Ali's head* Ha, fine.Only if you do all the exercise I told you to! I left a training hologram in your room in the Academy. Make sure you do! Otherwise, no new game!

Ali:*nods like a little boy* Okay! I promise I'll practice!*Blink²*

BoBoiBoy:*hop on his bike ** changed to Solar*Hmm..good! Okay. I'll go now. Take good care of yourself!

Ali: You too.Bye BoBoiBoy!*Wave hand*

With that, with the speed of light BoBoiBoy disappears.

Ali: Wow ... Speed ​​~* picks up Comot* Now Comot, what do we do?

Comot: Meow.

Ali: One round of Detective Jebat game . Okay!

So with that, because there is no training and mission today, Ali spends his time playing the game Detective Jebat.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TAPOPS station

Far away in space, all the MopMop staffs had to flee from the path of an orange boy who was passing by and there was a killer aura mood from him.

Yes, LobakBoi is angry.

In both of his hands he dragged two dea-eh mistaken-bodies, who were fainting.

As far as the main room, he picked them up and measles in front of the Admiral.

Commander Kokoci, Admiral Tarung, Ying and Yaya who were talking were shocked when Fang and Gopal got measles by LobakBoi.

BoBoiBoy:*deep breath ** sigh*I told you .... If things aren't serious, that you can handle .... Don't call me. I said I'm busy training children there.

Yaya: Aik, since when we call you?

Ying: Yalor, we never called you.

BoBoiBoy:*tight smile ** hit Fang and Gopal's head*THEN WHY THESE TWO HUMAN BEINGS CALL ME AND SAID IT WAS AN EMERGENCY ?!

Gopal: Ammmaaa !!! Mercyyyyyyy !!

Fang: I'm not human !!!!

C. Kokoci: Err ... W-What did they do?

BoBoiBoy:*crack knuckles ** cross arms*Ha'ah..What did you guys do?*Gloomy aura of darkness*

Gopal: W-We ...