Fight

Ali continued to run downstairs using the stairs.

There's no time for him to crawl back like he first came in.

He ran to quickly get to BoBoiBoy when suddenly IRIS gave him a warning to dodge when a soccer ball is almost hit him.

...: Cis! A little more to come!

Ali looked back and see the other Uno's members, Seis and Siete.

Ali:* takes out the yoyo* I knew it Uno is behind all of this..

The ball bounces back to Siete.

Ali: You two? Where are the others?

Seis: Aiiiippp! Don't you dare to defy us in a fight!

Ali:* sweatdropped* Well I am just asking duh...

Siete and Seis started their formation and Ali is on standby.

BoBoiBoy trained him for this.

Time to practice.

Lucky him back at Pulau Rintis he played soccer with BoBoiBoy and Uncle Amato.

Ali:* sudden smirk* Come on!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BoBoiBoy for the first time blocked the attack from Dos while at the same time jumping away from the punch. Now he is sitting close to the crate, away from the ground.

BoBoiBoy: * make a hand rest sign * Blink stamp! This is not a fair fight! Two vs one? Totally unfair!

Dos: Heh, you're MATA's greatest agent, are you already given up?

BoBoiBoy: * sits like a little boy near the edge * It's not like that,miss evil eyed lady. But am I right? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Fighting a kid like me full head-on and I really tried hard to strain myself. Wonder what happen if people know about this. Hm..What a shame...for you at least. *innocent act**swing legs back and forth*

With BoBoiBoy's style, make Dos with Trez mad because they are loosing the fight with a boy with devilishly innocent act.

That made Trez punch the crate under BoBoiBoy making him fall, but he managed to cling to the chain hanging over the rooftop and landed on another crate.

On occasion Dos threw her pin which BoBoiBoy caught and throw it back to Trez.

The tazer hit Trez's hand and made him unable to move his hand.

BoBoiBoy: Want to know something? It's fun to get a challenge like this once in a while, but it's starting to get boring.

From the corner of his eye he saw Dos and Trez smile cynically at each other before BoBoiBoy felt something hold his body.

Robotic insects?

The insect rose to the level of his chest and held his hand so that BoBoiBoy could not move.

...: What about now?

At Uno's place, he could see two more people coming out of hiding. A red -haired woman with another man in a black suit.

Cinco: Hello Agent Elemental. Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Uno.

BoBoiBoy: * still bored expression * Oh really? Sorry but I don't sign autograph..