School

Ali opens his front door as soon as they arrives.Thankfully his house is not messy.

Ali:My bedroom is upstairs.You can wash up first.

BoBoiBoy: *nod* Eh,how about you?

Ali:*holding a phone* I'm calling some COD 's food.

BoBoiBoy: Awesome.*climb up the stairs*

When he entered Ali's room, BoBoiBoy put his beg down.

BoBoiBoy:His room's kinda big.It has been a long time.

BoBoiBoy looks at Ali's study table and smiles.There were a picture of them in a frame when Ali was 4 and he was 6 years old.

BoBoiBoy: *smile* How times fly..
.
.
.
.
.
Hello!Skippy the Time Skip!
.
.
.
.
.
.
BoBoiBoy go down to the living room after his shower.He doesn't wear his hat and currently drying his fluffy hair using a towel. He wears bright orange pants and black T-shirt.

BoBoiBoy:Ali?

He heard something at the kitchen and decided to peek in.Ali is talking to his father,Dr.Ghazali.

Ali:So dad,can BoBoiBoy please stay with us for a while? *fute face*

Dr.Ghazali: *smile**pat Ali's head* Sure,why not?

Ali: Yay!Thank you dad! *hug his dad*

BoBoiBoy couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous.He haven't seen his father lately.

Dr.Ghazali: Eh,BoBoiBoy?What are you doing there?Come here and eat with us.

Ali: Yeah!Come here!

BoBoiBoy put on a smile and shakes hand with Dr.Ghazali.

BoBoiBoy: Thanks Uncle for letting me stay here for a while. I hoped I didn't bother you.

Dr.Ghazali: *pat BoBoiBoy's head* It's fine BoBoiBoy.Plus,you're Ali's friend.
You have grown up to be a fine young man now!

BoBoiBoy:*blush* Hehehe...It is nothing actually..

Dr.Ghazali: I hope you can watch after Ali.It is good to have you here.

Ali:*pout* Dad~! I'm a big boy no I can take care of myself!

Dr.Ghazali:Oh,really?Then who were the one who crying when I put ointment on their scrapped knee after falling off their scooter?

BoBoiBoy can not hold his laughter after that.Ali is blushing so hard and make his adorable pouting face while hitting his laughing father using his cute little arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey you!Me is Timey Skip!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning, BoBoiBoy woke up early than Ali.After doing his morning routine,he walks down the stairs and meet Dr.Ghazali who is drinking some coffee  in the kitchen.

Dr.Ghazali:Eh, BoBoiBoy?Up so early?

BoBoiBoy:Er..Hehe..I am a morning person I guess.

Dr.Ghazali:Hn,good to hear.Anyway,I'm off to work now. Can you wake Ali up?The money is on the table.

BoBoiBoy:Bye uncle.*wave*

As soon as En.Ghazali's car disappear from his sight,BoBoiBoy look at the money on the table.He then open up the food cupboard.