Core's Training

All the young agents are only able to see with amazement when the people step out from the other side of the portal.After the portal is closed,BoBoiBoy introduced them.

BoBoiBoy: All right, let me introduce you, my teammates.

They all waved at BoBoiBoy's friends.

BoBoiBoy: All right, this is Yaya and Ying, the Lance Corporal of my troops.

Y, Y: Hi everyone!*Excited*

BoBoiBoy: This big guy right here is Gopal the cadet.

Gopal: Hm! I'm going teach them a lesson,BoBoiBoy!

Rudy:* silently* Ceh, please.

BoBoiBoy: All right, these are the two best captains in TAPOPS, Fang and the taller one, Captain Kaizo.

Fang: Ceh.

K.Kaizo: * two fingers salute * Yo.

Moon:* fangirling* HANDSOME!!

Others are only able to sweat dropped.

BoBoiBoy: Well, you all know each other's names, I'll explain your test for today.

All:*quiet*

BoBoiBoy: Today you will all be divided into your respective cores. And in each core there will be one of my team to watch over you. Understand everyone?

All: Understand BoBoiBoy. *nods*

BoBoiBoy: * smile * Now,split into your cores.

All the young agents began to split into their respective cores.

Khai:*whispers close to Ali*Well, let's hope we didn't get the mean face captain.

Ali:* whispers back* Yeah,he's scary.

BoBoiBoy: Okay good now you're divided into cores so listen carefully. Techno cores, you will be with Fang.

Fang:* roll eyes* I'll fail them.

C.Kaizo:* hits Fang's head* Shut up Pang.

BoBoiBoy: * sweatdropped * Okay, so Neuro's core will be with Ying and Gopal.

Ying: *applause *

Gopal:*laughs wickedly*

Roza:* whispers to the Neuro team* I'm not happy.

Jet: That's it.

BoBoiBoy: Okay moving on, Inviso core, you will be with Captain Kaizo. Supposedly, I want him to monitor Combat core but ...* smirk* I want him to 'teach' you the perfect way for stealth mode.

Moon: Am I the only one who saw his smirk while saying that?

Zass:*shrugs*

Rudy:* roll eyes* No kidding.

C.Kaizo: Oi, I am not a thing to be shared.

BoBoiBoy: * giggle * Hehe..Sorry Captain. Okay lastly for the Combat core you will be with Yaya!

Yaya:*nods ** floating*Yes! I will teach you how to defend yourself and fight wisely!

Mika: * whispers near Iman * She looks like you.

Iman: *shrugs *

BoBoiBoy: Okay now you knew who are your monitors now you guys can follow them now to start your training.

Ali: * raises hand * BoBoiBoy?

BoBoiBoy: Yes Ali?

Ali: Which cores do you monitor?