Ali to the Rescue!

Simultaneously, the loud roar of the engine startled everyone nearby. The high light from the vehicle made them all close their eyes. Seeing the opportunity, BoBoiBoy kicked Dr.Aaron and slipped from the grip of his telekinesis.

 BoBoiBoy's bike appears dramatically and the drift makes the ground dust fly.

Surprise,surprise! Ali came to the rescue!

But he can't control the bike. He never ride one before.

Plus, BoBoiBoy's bike is high. His legs can't reach the ground.

Anyway, back to story. As soon as BoBoiBoy escapes from Dr.Aaron, he  jump up on his bike behind Ali.

BoBoiBoy: Go!Go!Go!

Ali: I'm trying !*Still trying to stabilize the bike*

BoBoiBoy: Twist into! Not out to!

The Neonimus gang has recovered from their shock and is ready to stop BoBoiBoy and Ali. Not wanting to get capture again, BoBoiBoy twists the handle of the bike from behind and they 'speed' away from Uno's headquarters.

BoBoiBoy: Woi, woi! Avoid that tree!*Hold the back of the bike firmly*

Ali:* staggers-wants to hold the handle* I'm trying!!

Despite staggering and almost crashing, Ali is still able to avoid all the trees at the front. Because it's almost morning, so the sky is starting to clear.

BoBoiBoy:*look*W-Wei, be careful of the highway-!

Too late, the bike slipped out of the fence that surrounded the outer area and now ...

BoBoiBoy and Ali are on the busy highway's opposite.

Ali: Wargh!* Avoid all  vehicles* Sorry!

BoBoiBoy:* hold on tight* Change to the hover mood! The road here is very busy!

Ali: How to ?!*avoids the truck*

BoBoiBoy: Button on the handle !!

Ali presses the button he sees.

But the bike got faster.

 Booster.

BoBoiBoy: WRONG BUTTON YOU IDIOT!

Ali:HOW CAN I FREAKING KNOW YOUR DAMN ALIEN BIKE?!

BoBoiBoy, Ali:* screams* WARGH !!!

BoBoiBoy's bike slipped on a truck with a ramp and they flew in the air with the bike. BoBoiBoy pressed the hover mode button and finally after so long, they floated in the air.

BoBoiBoy:*relieved sigh*Phew ... Lucky time ...*look closely at Ali*

Ali:*traumatized face ** shivering*

BoBoiBoy:*sigh*Hey, are you okay?

Ali:*nods*I-I'm okay ..*holds the handle*

BoBoiBoy:* chuckle* There, calm down, take us to safety.

Ali nodded slowly and calmly, (but reluctantly), driving the bike away from the busy highway.

.

.

Time Skippy ~

.

.

After a while, Ali managed to land near the park where he always jogged safely. Near the top of the hill. Ali sighed in relief when his feet were able to touch the ground.