Morning Training

Ali: Y-You ....

BoBoiBoy:* awkward guilty smile* Err ... Heheh ... Hi?

The situation in the infirmary was quiet for a moment before ...

Ali: AHHHHHH !!!!

Everyone including BoBoiBoy were shocked when Ali suddenly screaming and rushing towards BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy: A-Ali?

Ali:* hits BoBoiBoy* I hate you! I hate you! You had me worried to death! Stupid! Basic orange flavor of radish! Why do you always love to make me worried like this?1 Ahhh I hate you!!

(A/N: Who knows Poka Poka? Ha, that's how Ali hit BoBoiBoy)

Despite being beaten up by Ali which BoBoiBoy defend himself from being hit, he laughed.

Angry Ali is the cutest Ali.

I mean, come on .Orange flavored radish?

BoBoiBoy: Ahahahaa .... I'm sorry..I didn't mean to make you worried.But I really told you my mission was dangerous.Don't you see I'm injured?

Ali stopped hitting BoBoiBoy with his cute little hands to see BoBoiBoy's condition.

BoBoiBoy is not wearing his signature hat. He has a handiplus on his cheek and a bandage near his hand with his left leg.

Ali:*cutely pout ** cross arms*How can it be like this?

BoBoiBoy: It's not very serious either. My equipment is broken. And I can't use Elemental powers on a mission. But I have to..

Ali:* tilts his head* Why?

BoBoiBoy:*sigh*If there were any enemies who saw me using power,there will be more people are trying to eliminate me. I think the aliens back in space is enough want to eliminate me.*Puts hand on forehead*

Ali:* pout* You know I'm still angry with you, right?

BoBoiBoy:*shrug ** doesn't move*Nyeh and I know you won't be mad at me for a long time.

Ali is only able to pout. He wanted to hit him again but hold his desire because he was afraid BoBoiBoy would be seriously injured.

BoBoiBoy opened one eye to see Ali who was pouting like a baby that can't get ice cream. Slowly he smiled.

BoBoiBoy: What if tomorrow I take you for a walk. Meanwhile I will tell you about my mission. Sound fun?

Ali:* perks up* Seriously? No kidding?

BoBoiBoy:* smile* Yes of course. Why would I lie?

Ali:* pout* You lied to me by not being careful during the mission.

BoBoiBoy: Dey, it's not my fault that the station was about to explode! If I let it, many more things will be damaged later!

The other people in the infirmary were only able to sweatdropped.

A.Leon:*interrupts*Ali, why are you even here?

Ali had time to answer that BoBoiBoy had already interrupted.

BoBoiBoy: Probably because of the video I shared with him that day. I did send him a  warning. Right?*look at Ali*

Ali:*nods*

A.Geetha: All right.BoBoiBoy, you still cannot  allowed to go back because of your injuries.

BoBoiBoy:*pout*

A.Karya: Ali, you better go home first. After all, isn't your father at home now?

Ali:* remembers* Eh, ha'ah !! I forgot to tell my father I want to go out! Aw....How come ...?