Fight

Blaze:* clash hands* Time to play!

Cyclone: Come on!

Thorn: Aye!

Bulat: Are you serious?

Solar: Blaze will be against Ali's team, Cyclone, you're against Khai's and Thorn's team, you're against Bulat's team.

B, C, T: Okay boss!

Solar: Start !!

Blaze: Yeet !!

Blaze starts attacking Ali and his teammates.

Blaze: Come on! Don't hold back! Show me what you have!

Ali: Good!*throw yoyo* Guys! Simultaneous attack!

With Cyclone, he flew high trying to dodge a shot from Roza and a punch from Mika.

Cyclone: Wow, you really don't hold back.

Mika: Ceh, why hold back?

Cyclone:*rolled eyes*

With Thorn, well ... just imagine him in his Nezuko's demon form.

Thorn: YEET !!!*swing the Thorny Vines everywhere*

Back to Ali's team, they won against Blaze.

Moon is able to push Blaze and Iman ties him using shawl and Alicia holds him down using a gravity marble that holds him to the ground.

Blaze: Ow! Ow³! Okay!You won!

A, A, I, M: Yay!

Blaze: Now, go there. Oww ...*massage hand*

Ali: Let's move fast!

With Cyclone, he fell down because Roza shot his hoverboard into pieces.

Cyclone: Mou ... Fine,you won! Go there!* Pat hoverboard* My Hovie...

Then, Khai's team continued to the door to the fourth stage.

The situation with the Bulat's team, Thorn still haven't give them a chance.

Thorn: Muahahahaha !!! Eat them! Ravish!

He really didn't go soft this time...

Thorn kept attacking the others and he didn't notice that Rudy had reached the door.

Rudy:* open the door* Woi! Hurry up !!

Rudy threw the magnetic handcuffs so that he could withstand Thorn's movements for his team. After everyone had entered, he just let go of Thorn and ran in.

Thorn:*pout ** sitting on the vine*Aloh ... I didn't notice him in the back.

Blaze:*shoulder massage ** gathered with Cyclone and Thorn*But to be honest, their teamwork is getting better.

Cyclone:* smiles* So people do changes..

Thorn:* sticks out his tongue* Bleh!But I still didn't like them.

Back to the young agents, they are now in the final stages.

Ali:Why it is so dark?

Moon: No idea.

Suddenly Solar's voice echoed from the darkness of the room.

Solar: The last stage! The group that manages to come out and get the intel is considered the winner for today's training!

In that last dark stage,they had to avoid the attack and at the same time had to make sure which one of the obstacles was correct or an illusion.

Ali: Okay, I will scan using IRIS, you guys follow my instructions okay?