Log Mission:2

Cyberraya

MATA Academy

Resuming at the MATA Academy, the young agents are still in the meeting room.

Khai: Oi, are you ready ? You took much time to fetch food. Zass has gone to fetch food three times.

Moon: Alah, come on Khai! It's not like we are going anywhere.*Eats Snickers*

Khai: Fine* Rolled eyes* Ha, are you all ready yet?

All: Yeah.

Khai: Okay, next video.

(Video)

In the video this time, there were only two Inviso agents just watching around and there is no BoBoiBoy in sight.

Agent 1: Be careful. This brat is merciless.

Agent 2: I heard you.

When the people in the middle looked around, there were other shadows moving.

Agent 2: Ha! That's it!

The two agents began attacking the area with their tools.

But none of it was hit.

Agent 1: Cis! No way!

While they were busy looking for a shadow near the place that sounded earlier, there was a glimpse that came down from the roof slowly and he opened his invisible disguise.

BoBoiBoy in an Inviso agent suit, with a hood covering his head, serves as his invisible disguise.

Silently, BoBoiBoy moved quickly behind the two agents and hit them from behind using a pressure point making them stiff with an awkward position.

Agent 2: What is that-!

Agent1: What ?!

BoBoiBoy:*open hood ** grab key*Seriously, you have to be quieter if you want to be an Inviso agent.

BoBoiBoy opens the door using the key and leaves the two Inviso agents still stiff there.

(End Video)

Moon: Fuyoo! In an instant he can beat them both! One try!

Zass:*nods*.

Rudy: Heh, I did better.

Moon: Eleh. You thought you can compete BoBoiBoy?

Rudy:* smirk* Yes, why?

Alicia:Only in your core. Can you coding drone binary code when you're 5?

Iman: Destroy all droids in no time without tools?

Khai: Create something awesome?

A, K, I, M:No right ~?*Smug face*

Rudy:* looks elsewhere* Shut up!

Khai: There is another video. Want to see it again?

Mika: Any other videos?

Khai: Ha'ah. But I'm not sure what is it. It does not have any training code.

All:*nods*

(Video)

In the video this time, BoBoiBoy looks a little taller. Maybe 6 years old and he's not wearing any core suit. He's in the Techno training room, fixing the holo suit projector.