Chapter 41

Bryn's POV

I woke up on the couch. I looked around and there was no sign of Michael. Weird, but he probably had shit to take care of. Nothing unusual. I sighed, sitting up and stretching. I decided to tidy the house a bit. I dusted around and did a few loads of laundry. I did the very few dishes and put up the finished laundry. I sighed, grabbing my stomach. The pain was intense, I don't know if it was from the pregnancy or my injuries but it was enough to make me wanna scream bloody murder.
Michael had activated his old phone just in case I needed anything. I decided to pick it up and research. I went to eye finder, rolling my eyes at the horrible loading times. This phone needed a RAM upgrade.
After it finally loaded I typed in my symptoms, something nobody should do if they're a health freak, and found a forum. I scrolled through it, looking at the multiple tips and tricks these expecting mamas swore by. The heat wraps, the otc pain meds, the pineapple juice, everything you could think of. Sex also helps, but I guess I'm shit out of luck there.
I sighed, powering off the phone and throwing it back on the charger. I wobbled to the kitchen and dug some Tylenol out of the cabinet. I took two and finished it off with some pineapple juice that Michael probably used in his mixed drinks. I threw a towel in the dryer for a bit and then wrapped it around my stomach. I decided to give it a few hours to help. I laid back on the couch, attempting to go back to dream land for a bit. Unfortunately, tossing and turning was more in my agenda. Damn hellion is already wearing me out.
After a few hours of tossing I heard the front door creak open, followed by soft footsteps. I sat up and wiped my eyes as Michael stumbled into the room. He reeked of alcohol.
"Damn, looks like you had fun."
I joked.
Michael fell onto the couch beside me.
"It's cheaper than therapy, hun."
"What's wrong?"
I turned to him, knowing better than to question a drunk but refusing to listen to my gut.
Michael sighed, scratching the back of his head.
"Just a lot of pent up aggression. My shrink is just in it for the money, and plus he's booked up so I haven't even been able to see him recently. The whole Amanda thing, my kids don't really come around that often. I feel like a failure."
I noticed a stray tear slip from his eyes, then the dam broke.
"All my life I've tried to protect them. I haven't been the best dad but damn if I didn't try. And now I've lost everything."
He sniffled, attempting to hide his face. I scooted closer to him and stroked his back to reassure him.
"Hey, they just need some time away. Your kids love you, Michael."
He shrugs, continuing to sob. I've never seen this man so emotional.
"I just need a passionate, lust filled night. Something to fill the void, ya know? Amanda and I never really had sex these last few years. She was always banging the tennis coach or the yoga guy. I guess I'm not good enough."
"Michael.."
I sighed, feeling a knot in my stomach. I remembered what the forum said, and shook my head. No. I couldn't. I'm not over Trevor, although he probably hates me. He cheated on me...maybe I wasn't good enough for him. No..stop.
(A/N: don't worry loves, Trevor isn't gone! I promise. But for now...🍋 alert)
"What about us?"
I blurted out.
Michael sniffled, staring at me with his drunken eyes.
"What?"
"I mean..we're both hurting..maybe we can..I don't know, help each other?"
Michael seemed to think about it for a minute, then stood up. He swooped me up, causing me to gasp.
"Boy am I gonna regret this tomorrow."
He chuckled, carrying me up the stairs.
He plopped me down on his king size bed and climbed on top of me, staring lustfully into my eyes. Shamefully, I felt the excitement grow down there.
"Y-you sure you want this?"
He stuttered.
I hesitantly nodded, slipping his shirt off and tossing it to the side. He chuckled, doing the same to me.
He planted a kiss on my lips and moved down to my neck, where he nibbled a bit, causing me to moan. It had been so long since I've had anyone touch me like that.
Michael smirked, ripping my bra off, my nipples hardening with the cold air of the bedroom. He cupped my breasts, massaging my nipples. By this time I could hardly wait.
"Michael, please."
I groaned, squirming.
"Hey, what happened to the passion?"
He chuckled, continuing to trail down my body with his lips. All of a sudden he slid my bottoms off, followed by my underwear.
He licked his fingers and shoved them inside me, causing me to gasp once more. He smiled, using his thumb to rub my clit as he thrusted in and out. I squirmed, causing him to place his leg over me to hold me in place. I could feel the orgasm coming on as I clenched down on his fingers.
"M-Michael."
"Not so fast."
He quickly pulled out, licking his fingers.
"You're so sweet, I love it."
He ripped his pants off along with his boxers. I looked down at his throbbing member, not quite as big as Trevor's but still not the smallest. He flipped me over into doggy and positioned himself.
"You ready?"
He asked, a seductive tone to his drunken voice.
"Yes, please."
I moaned, the anticipation killing me.
"I like your mannerism, kitten."
He purred, shoving his member into me. I screamed out, and he stopped to allow me to adjust. I gave him the go ahead and he continued to thrust.
"Michael..oh God..harder please.."
I cried out.
He chuckled.
"Ask and you shall receive, princess."
His words were slurred but his motions were not. He pulled back and rammed into me, increasing his speed. I could now feel him hitting my G spot. I felt my stomach clench, and I knew it was coming. I didn't want this to end. This guilty pleasure felt so good..almost too good. I felt sweat beads dripping from his hair patter on my back. I finally couldn't hold it anymore.
"Michael..can I?"
"Go ahead, kitten. Come for daddy."
I screamed out as I tightened around him. I felt my warm liquids flowing down my legs. I felt his member start to throb, as he continued to get rougher.
"Agh. Fuck. I'm coming."
I felt him sloppily pull out, his juices hitting me in the butt. I groaned at the warmth, and collapsed onto the bed.
Michael laid beside me, placing his head on my shoulder. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, making me blush.
"That was amazing."
"Yes..it was."
I softly smiled.
At this moment I didn't feel any pain. I didn't feel any hurt or abandonment. I felt calm, satisfied, needed. I didn't mind the fact that this guy was covered in sweat and reeked of alcohol. I didn't mind the fact that we both were going to regret this in the morning. At this moment I felt only peace, and I accepted it. I rolled over and cuddled up to Michael, falling asleep in his warm embrace.