Chapter 4

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone against the wooden nightstand. I groaned and picked it up, seeing a text from Johnny.
"Hey babe. Meet me at the lab. Don't worry, just me and you for a few ;)."
Reminiscing about the night before, I groan as my lady bits start to tingle. Sex has always been my escape from things, along with alcohol. Although neither of those things are healthy without moderation, what else do you expect from an orphaned, barely legal adolescent? Uncle Lester sure as hell wasn't going to take me to one of those "brain-washing doctors." I guess I've coped with it the best I could the past 15 years.
I yawned as I sat up in bed, stretching my arms out. I got up and gathered my clothes. I decided not to dress too fancy. Usually if we meet at the lab there's a little dirty work involved, well, besides that. I decided on a los santos customs tank top, some faded skinny jeans and an old pair of tennis shoes. I opened my door to head to the shower. From the hallway I could hear Jim and Tracy arguing. I sighed and continued on to the bathroom, locking the door and turning the shower knob. I could never get used to having siblings. Hell, I felt more like a tenant here than a family member anyways, with the obvious hatred of me from Tracy and Amanda. Jim's pretty cool, and Michael's alright. I guess I just miss the peace and quiet of Uncle's house. I stripped down and stepped in the shower, quickly washing up. I dried off and got dressed, brushing my teeth and running a comb through my long, curly dark hair.
I snuck down the stairs, expecting Michael to catch and greet me. I walked through the spacious living room and into the kitchen, with no sign of Michael. I shrugged, opening the front door. It was probably for the best that I didn't have to explain to him that I was about to get railed in a meth lab.

~

I arrive at the lab and get out of the car, checking my phone to make sure nobody had texted me. I turn it off and slide it in my back pocket. I walk towards the entrance, greeted by the door swinging open and a pair of rough lips collapsing into mine. I immediately fell into the kiss, which became deeper and deeper. I wrapped my arms around Johnny's neck, tugging on a strand of his greasy hair. Johnny let out a slight moan and pulled away, grabbing at my ass. All of a sudden he swooped me up, a yelp of surprise escaping from my lips.
"Better save those sounds for in a minute, darlin.'"
Johnny whispered as he bit my ear, making me squirm in anticipation. He carried me into the kitchen of the lab, throwing me down on a rusty metal table, white powder flying everywhere as I landed with a thud. He definitely wasn't the most gentle person. Before I could even blink, I was stripped and Johnny was unbuttoning his pants.
"No time to waste."
He smirked as he looked me over, like a predator who finally captured their prey. He threw his pants down and slammed into me, grunting as he began to pound. I screamed out in both pain and pleasure.
"Why're you so tight, ugh."
He continued to pound, one hand on the table and one hand massaging my breast. He moved his hand up to my neck, where he began to press down. I moaned out.
"Mm..Johnny."
He dug his nails into the side of my neck as he pounded faster and faster, screams of pleasure echoing off the walls.
He pulled out and flipped me over, sticking his large member in my behind. I gasped out as I felt him twitch inside, a warm sensation overcoming me. He collapsed on top of me and kissed my cheek.
Sex was definitely always in his favor, but hey, I'll take what I can get. He stood up and pulled his pants up, buttoning them and quickly running off to another room. I was still unable to move, panting from the events that had just taken place. I finally rolled over and reached for my clothes. I sat up on the wobbly old table and turned my clothes right side out, sliding them on slowly and carefully. I stood up and rubbed my back. I looked over and Johnny was nowhere to be found. This was normal for him though. I wandered through the corridors of the building until I finally found him in his "office."
"Hey babe, so what's the plan for today?"
Johnny looked up from his computer and smirked.
"Well doll, the best part is already over."
He then began to get serious.
"TPI is on to us. Ole Trevor knows we have the winning batch now. Wouldn't be surprised if he and his old hippie friends tried to raid us today. I gotta call the MC together soon. There ain't no telling what Trevor Phillips has up his sleeve."
I nodded, biting my lip in thought. I had never met this Trevor guy, but by what everyone has told me he is a complete psychopath. For some reason his name does sound familiar, but I assume it's because Johnny talks about him so much.
"Well babe, I guess I'll let you get to that. Don't get shot."
Johnny didn't acknowledge me, per normal. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the back exit. I turned the handle and it didn't budge. I tried it again. It was locked..