Chapter 5

The door was locked..
The door locked from the outside. It's like the locks had been turned around. I turned to Johnny, who was surfing the web on his laptop, paying me no mind.
"Babe, can you unlock the door? I need to get home."
"You wish."
He mumbled, glancing up from the computer screen with a slight smirk.
I began to get an uneasy quiver in the bottom of my stomach. I tried to play it off cool. It was probably nothing.
"Very funny babe. Seriously, I need to let Mr. DeSanta know I'm okay."
"You think this is a joke?"
Johnny stared blankly, closing his computer screen and standing up. He began to walk towards me.
"Bryn, you know I just adore you. Really. Such a smart little girl. So beneficial to the MC. So trusting and vulnerable..soo..damn sexy ugh."
He growled, continuing to walk towards me. My heart started to race as I began to back away.
"This Trevor guy means business. And he may try to take my meth. But you know what he's not going to take? You. Because you're my possession."
He chuckled. I quickly reached for the phone in my back pocket, which was not there. I frantically started feeling around for it. I looked up at Johnny who smirked.
"Looking for this?"
He held up what was surely enough my phone. He chuckled.
"Snatched it before you even walked in. Gotta keep your guard up more, doll."
He laid my phone on his desk. I ran to grab it but stopped dead in my tracks as he pulled out a gun, shooting through both the screen and the desk. He once again headed towards me, gun in hand. I backed up until I was against the wall, awaiting my doom.
He stopped in front of me and held the gun up for display.
"You better listen to me, Bryn. I don't wanna do this, but that could be your skull."
He motioned back to the broken phone. My head began to fill with thoughts. My heart began to race even harder. I didn't know what to do. Why the hell am I in this situation? What should I do? What would dad do? All of a sudden I felt anger muster inside me. I looked up at Johnny, still flaunting the gun around. All of a sudden I launched myself towards the armed lover, grabbing him by the neck and kneeing him in the stomach. He groaned out in pain but didn't let loose of the firearm. I felt his muscular arm wrap around my neck as he jerked me around and into a headlock. His huge hand rested on my small neck, in a much different way than previous. He clawed into my fair skin, tightening his grip. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I kicked and tried to scream, to no avail. My head started spinning, the room turning hazier by the breath.
"I'm sorry Bryn, but you're mine."
The room filled with darkness...