Chapter 31

Trevor's POV

It's been about 3 months since the incident. So far, The Lost have not tried to avenge their fellow piece of shit comrade. Just in case, Franklin and Lamar had been keeping an eye out for us, as well as Lester on his hacker book whatever bullshit.
Ron and Wade have been running TPI, with a little help from Michael here and there. It's amazing to have pretty good friends at a time like this.
Bryn has been the most stubborn being ever during this. If I'm not watching her 24/7, she will try and do things for herself, like get a drink or go to the bathroom. Although she could probably get away with it, it defies all of what her physical therapist said and on top of that I'm just a bit overprotective.
I haven't told her about the baby yet, nor about her chances of conceiving. I just don't know how to approach it, and honestly I feel as if it's my fucking fault. I shouldn't of ever left her that morning. There's no telling what that piece of shit did to her. And on top of that, although it doesn't seem to bother her, I'm still not going to bring it up, and not knowing fucking infuriates me. That piece of shit deserved more than death for how Bryn was treated!
Rumor has it a lot of people around here are making fun of me for stepping back in the game and taking care of my woman. I guess nobody thought that I would ever settle down. Honestly, I didn't either. Just the euphoria I once had from fucking random trailer park broads is long gone. Bryn is different, that's for sure.
Bryn has been doing her therapy pretty well, although she has grown tired of the regimen recently. Her birthday is coming up in a few days too. I'm going to try and do something nice for her, granted I'm still new at this shit. I'm an expert of killing people and making meth, not so much taking care of my once critical-condition girlfriend.
I had stepped outside to speak with Ron about the business while Bryn's therapist was in. She doesn't really like me being there for it. I believe she's embarrassed of her physical state, poor thing.
"So, how's she doing?"
Ron's eyed motioned to the trailer.
I sighed, scratching the back of my neck.
"Well shes not dead. Fucking stubborn as ever. Typical Bryn, right?"
Ron let out a slight chuckle, and paused as if he was thinking. He quickly noticed my gaze and changed his demeanor.
"What?"
I intensely questioned, making him shiver.
"N-nothing it's just-"
Ron cleared his throat and fiddled with his thumbs.
"It's just-you seem a lot happier, Trevor. Despite the circumstances."
I nodded, glancing back at the nurse leaving the trailer.
"Yeah, I mean I went from having nothing but you two idiots to getting to spend everyday with a beautiful lady. That would make anyone happy."
I felt a smile creep on my face, but dismissed it quickly.
"Erm-I better go check on her. Make sure she ain't up doing something stupid."
"Alright, yell if you need anything."
Ron scurried back into his home and I made my way back to the trailer. My boots creaked against the old flooring as I made my way over to my darling, who had her legs kicked up scrolling through Life Invader.
"Hey sweet cheeks, how was therapy?"
Bryn looked up at me and smiled, pulling a paper from beside her and handing it to me. I took it and carefully read, smiling as I realized what it was.
"So you completed it, eh? Great job my love."
I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the head. She blushed, turning her body towards me. Instinctively I tried to help her despite her rehabilitation.
"The nurse said as long as I do my normal exercises I should regain most of my strength back within 2 months."
I sat down beside Bryn as she threw her arms around me. I completed the hug as she laid her head on my shoulder.
"I'm proud of you babe."
"Can we do something special to celebrate?"
I felt her warm breath against my neck and couldn't help but smile.
"Of course love. Where do you want to go?"
"No-not that kind of special."
I felt her warm lips connect with my neck, making me groan out in pleasure. She scooted over to my lap and I gratefully held her up, gripping her ass in my hands. I felt the excitement start to rise. It had been too long, that's for sure.
Bryn's lips crashed onto mine and I immediately asked for entrance with my tongue. She accepted and the space between us grew lesser.
I could tell she was getting impatient. I moved her to the side to stand up, then scooped her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom.
(🍋)
I carefully placed her on the bed and she immediately jerked me down by my shirt collar, connecting our lips once again. I groaned out in pleasure as I towered over her irresistible body. Something about those new scars were just so damn sexy..
I slowly slid her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side along with mine. I tossed the bra next and immediately connected my thumb and pointer finger with her delicate, pink nipple, smirking as a gasp escaped from her desiring lips.
I took my time, teasing her and sucking on her tits. I could tell she was getting even more impatient, but I enjoyed the suspense.
I felt a hand on my jeans as Bryn unbuttoned them. I kicked them off along with my boxers, and carefully slid the remainder of her covering off as well. I felt my excitement tense up against her warm clit. I pulled into her and lessened the space, causing her to groan out. I smirked, adjusting the tip to glide right over her entrance. I leaned down and kissed her as she grabbed my shoulders to support her. She whined out.
"Trevor, please!"
"Please what, darlin?"
I continued to tease her as she squirmed helplessly underneath me.
"Please, fuck me Trevor!"
I purred at her demand and immediately shoved my member into her tight entrance, earning a scream from her. I allowed her time to adjust before I began slowly thrusting in and out. I felt her nails digging into my back as I thrusted faster and deeper. I already felt as if I was going to cum. Just the sounds she was making, the little gasps and the screams of excitement. The faces, oh God. I felt her tighten around me as she dug deeper into my back.
"T-Trevor don't stop! Agh!"
I felt her warm juices around my throbbing member. Oh God, I knew I was close.
But what about what the doctor said?
I felt a pang of guilt in my chest from keeping her condition from her. I didn't know how to explain it, and I surely didn't want to cause her any harm by causing another miscarriage. I closed my eyes and forced the thoughts out of my head. I was not about to ruin this moment. Just look at the pleasure in her eyes, agh!
Without thinking I quickly pulled out and flipped her over, ramming into her ass and earning a scream of approval.
"Agh, Trevor! Oh my God!"
I could tell she was nearing an orgasm, and I definitely could not hold mine in any longer. I grunted and squeezed her sides, finishing my business and then slowly pulling out. I panted as I rolled over, patting my shoulder for her to lay on. She followed suit as she snuggled against me, placing her hand on my bare chest.
"You okay?"
I asked, turning my head to face her.
She smiled.
"Never better."
She grabbed the blanket from behind her and threw it over us. I held her close as she drifted off into a peaceful slumber.
I really need to go ahead and tell her the truth about her condition...but how?