Chapter 16 🍋

The trailer remained silent as Trevor took a few slow steps in. He peered around, and a look of hurt instantly crossed his face. He suddenly bolted towards the bathroom, swinging the door open, he then searched the bedroom, closet, every nook and cranny of the dwelling, to no avail. It was apparent what she had done. I felt the blood rise inside me as I carefully walked over to Trevor, who was kneeling on the floor. I knelt beside him, slowly starting to rub his back as tears welled up in his eyes. He grabbed me roughly and pulled me close. I held him as he cried into my shoulder. I never would've pictured the day I would be comforting him. Better yet, I never would've dreamed of the day that I would fall for him. But here we are.
"Sh-she left. Again."
Trevor sniffled, burying his face deeper into my shoulder. I sighed, stroking his short fading hair.
"It's for the best, Trevor."
Trevor slowly looked up at me, a confused and slightly angry look crossing his face. Before he could protest, I started to explain.
"Trevor, she's obviously manipulative over you. I mean, look how she talked to you. How she downed you. How she made you, the most dangerous man in Blaine County, cower in fear over her antics.
Trevor sniffled and nodded slowly.
"But-but I deserve it, Bryn. I mean hell, I killed my own brother! What sick fuck does that?!"
"He probably had it coming."
I quickly stated.
"Damn, you sound more like me everyday."
Trevor let out a slight chuckle, still obviously hurt. I could tell he was trying to mask his pain, but it wasn't working.
He pulled away as his chocolate brown eyes stared deeply into my soul. It was as if he was trying to read me from the inside out. It was apparent this man had been hurt so much in life, and I guess he assumed he couldn't trust anyone. I wiped away a stray tear from his eyes with my thumb, remaining quiet as he continued to study me. Finally he spoke.
"Bryn..why the hell do you put up with me? Like please, just shoot me right now. I kidnapped you. I was going to shoot you if you didn't give me the recipe. I'm..I'm a fucking psycho!"
Trevor jumped up and ran to the wall, beating his head against it over and over. I quickly jumped up and ran to him, pulling him away from the wall. I felt like a mouse trying to drag a cat, my small ass trying to drag his muscular, tall, stubborn self. With all my might, it worked, however. I spun him around to face me.
"Trevor!"
Trevor looked down at me as if I was going to beat him or leave, a similar look that he gave his mother. I sighed, softening my expression, tears beginning to form in my eyes.
"Trevor, I don't put up with you. I don't give a damn if you kidnapped me, you saved me. I wouldn't care if you bound me in chains, beat me everyday and fed me prison bread. Trevor...I know you won't understand this because hell I don't either, but although we've only known each other for a few days....I..I fucking love you, Trevor! I love you for who you are, whether you're a 'sick fuck' or a 'psycho,' it doesn't make a damn difference. You're my psycho."
I couldn't believe what I just said. Fear formed a knot in my stomach. We stared at each other for a moment. Tears slid down my cheeks. He's definitely gonna think I'm crazy. He's gonna kick me out, he's gonna lea-
Trevor surprised me as he crashed his lips into mine, his hands moving down my body. I kissed him back, bringing my hands to his face. Trevor deepened the kiss, and I accepted as his tongue begged for entrance. His hand groped my ass, and I squealed with surprise and anticipation. I felt him smile in the kiss, knowing exactly what he was doing. He pulled away as he swooped me up bridal style, carrying me to the bed. He plopped me down and towered over me.
"you prefer bottom, right sweet cheeks?"
He asked in a deep, seductive tone.
I bit my lip and nodded. He smirked as he ripped my shirt off, followed by my bra. He cupped my breasts as his tongue met my nipple, sucking it seductively. I moaned in pleasure. He kiss-trailed down to my stomach, where he stopped and looked up at me, like a little boy asking permission to play. I gave him the 'go ahead' look as he slid my tight jeans off. He kissed me through my thong, making me groan. He smirked as he bit my thigh, leaving a mark. He suddenly ripped my underwear off and slammed his tongue into me, making me scream. He pulled away and licked his lips.
"Mm, tasty."
He spread me open and licked my clit, ramming two fingers into me. He continued pushing in and out, slowly, teasing me. He glanced up at me as my moans intensified.
"Please, Trevor!"
I begged.
He continued to taunt me as he hit my g spot with his finger. I yelped as he massaged the spot heavily. I felt a welling up in my stomach.
"Trevor I'm gonna-."
He suddenly stopped.
I glared down at him.
He chuckled.
"You can't cum until I'm ready for you to cum. Now, tell me what you want, sugar."
"Y-you."
I tingled in anticipation.
"Good answer."
Trevor took off his shirt and threw it aside, sliding down his pants and boxers, revealing his member. I gasped at the size. He smiled.
"What is it, sugar? Never had a real man before?"
He suddenly rammed into me, making me gasp. He grunted.
"Damn, I guess not. You're so tight."
He gave me time to adjust to his size, then slowly thrusted into me. His thrusts became harder and harder the faster he pounded."
"Agh, Trevor.."
I moaned, clawing his back. He growled lustfully. He pulled out and flipped me over into doggy, ramming into me once more. His sweat beads rained upon my back, but I didn't care. He pounded my g spot, making me scream at the top of my lungs. I felt his member twitching inside of me. I suddenly released as i tightened around him. He grunted as I felt his warm liquid fill me. He pulled out and flopped over, panting. His arms wrapped around me as me close to his warm, sweaty body, kissing my cheek.
"I..I love you too, Bryn."
I snuggled closer to him and drifted off to sleep.