Chapter 46

Bryn's POV

I just couldn't believe it..
The whole house was practically spotless, just like I left it. The bedroom was moved into where the living room once was. The couch was moved into the old bedroom, which was..a nursery? The wallpaper had been redone and the posters and calendars were long gone.
"T-Trevor-"
I stuttered.
"I didn't want you to see it until it was perfect. It still has room for improvement."
Trevor scratched the back of his head.
"I love it!"
I exclaimed, practically throwing myself into his arms.
He chuckled, pulling me into his embrace.
"Bryn, please come home."
He looked down at me, a pleading tone suddenly filling his voice and eyes.
"Of course."
I smiled, pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed back passionately, as if he'd been deprived. He pulled away, helping me undress. I threw on one of his old white shirts from the drawer. He helped me in the bed and slid his pants off, joining me. He pulled me close and nestled his head in the crease of my neck.
"I missed you."
He mumbled.
I chuckled.
"I missed you too, Trevor. And I'm sorry.."
"For what, peaches? I'm sorry for getting shitfaced at your party and fucking Michael's whore."
"Well first of all for beating the shit out of your mother."
I started.
"Ah, she had it coming. You defended me, and I fucking love it."
"Secondly for telling you to get the fuck out of my life. I never wanted that."
"You were pissed. I get it."
"And last, I kinda talked Michael into sleeping with me. I had some bad cramps and he came home shitfaced so I coaxed him into it. Please don't hold it against him. It was my fault."
Trevor paused for a moment, making my stomach begin to churn. He finally shrugged.
"I obviously see whose better because you're not laying beside him."
I chuckled, happy he took it so lightly.
I felt sleep overcoming me. I squeezed Trevor tightly as I drifted off into slumber.
~
I was awakened by Trevor's phone buzzing on the nightstand.
"Who the fuck calls this early?!"
Trevor yelled, causing me to jump a bit. Who the fuck yells this early, Trevor?
"What?!"
Trevor screamed into the phone.
I overheard the conversation.
"You called me first, bud. Meet me at the garment factory. I have some good news."
With that the call ended, and Trevor sat up, stretching and groaning.
"Looks like the walking stick may have found your car."
I laughed, sitting up.
"This early? Damn, it's five in the morning."
"If you want to sleep in you can, I can go see what he needs."
Trevor offered, but I shook my head.
"I'm coming with you."
We quickly got dressed and hopped in Trevor's truck. Trevor drove mostly silent, barking rude remarks at shitty Los Santos drivers along the way. He definitely wasn't this early of a morning person.
We finally arrived at what was once my beloved home. As we walked through the doors the must and mildew hit my nostrils and the nostalgia began. Before I could get too caught up, however, Lester hobbled into the room.
"Ah look, the deranged psychopath of Blaine County and his young, hellion partner in crime who clearly has a bun burning in the oven."
I rolled my eyes at his snarky comment, but chose to ignore it. The last thing we need is for Trevor to get riled up this early.
"It looks like my suspicion led to be true. The guy who kidnapped you and stole your car was actually one of the best gunner for hires in Liberty City. Unfortunately, he went quiet, and I guess we all assumed he was dead. He goes by the name Niko Bellic. His brother Roman runs a taxi company down in Algonquin. I pinged your car's last location there. It's either locked up in there with his taxis or it's in line for a chop shop. Anyways, I talked to Franklin about an hour ago. He and Lamar are going to recover it."
"Hell yeah! Tell them to grab that Russian fuck while they're at it and let Daddy T handle him."
"That won't be necessary."
Lester bluntly said, causing Trevor to slam his fist onto the desk.
"Why the fuck not?! He kidnapped my fucking woman and drove her into Stab Fucking City!!! And took her car all the way to Liberty City!"
"To be fair, I did hop in the car with him. He seemed genuine."
"Ah just like your father, a true idiot."
Lester sighed.
My cheeks turned red as I balled my fists up.
"This would have never happened if you wouldn't have dumped me onto the streets practically!"
I spat out, instantly regretting the childish line.
"So you're telling me you stealing drugs, banging some biker dude, falling for a psychopath and getting yourself almost killed by and impregnated by him is my fault? Quite frankly, your calculations there are wrong. And if you keep giving me attitude I will gratefully tell you to piss off."
Lester motioned towards the door.
"Now get out before I tell Franklin just to blow the damn car up. I've had enough of your childish attitude for today."
I sighed, kicking the chair with my foot on the way out. I slammed the door and ran to Trevor's truck, trying to block the bursted dam of emotions before they came out full force, to no avail. Trevor immediately pulled me into a hug.
"Hey, it's alright. Don't listen to his virgin looking ass."
I sniffled, looking up at Trevor, whose eyes were full of concern and genuine care. More so than ever before.
Trevor put two fingers under my chin, bringing my face up to his.
"I love you, I don't give a fuck what anyone says, you're perfect to me."
With that he pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around him. I longed for his lust the whole time I was away. I wanted to hate this man for cheating. I wanted to hate this man from the get go, for how he treated his friends and how he held himself all high and mighty. But I did the opposite of that. I fucking loved this man. I'll always love this man. He's the only one who can make shit better. He's the only one who can put a truly happy smile on my face at the end of the day. I don't give a shit what Lester or anyone else says. He's perfect for me. Maybe we're just fucked up enough for one another.