Chapter 52

Bryn's POV

"Alright, thank you guys for coming. The score is still on, pretty much everything is the same. The only thing different is, as I was looking through the plans, I noticed we left a lot of holes. Potential holes for error. On an effort for this score to be a success I decided to hire a backup gunman. Some may be familiar with him already-"
Lester shot me a glance.
"Lady and gents, meet Mr. Niko Bellic."
Niko walked into the room, the boards creaking beneath his heavy boots.
"Hello everyone."
His thick accent echoed throughout the factory.
"So you're the one who kidnapped my girl twice, eh?"
Trevor asked, slowly standing up and ignoring my effort to hold him back.
Niko stood like a statue, clearly unphased by the beast.
"That I did, and apologies have been sent. You must be the Trevor guy I've been hearing about."
A smirk swam across Trevor's face.
"Damn right I am. Successful CEO, shot caller, drug maker and gunman for hire."
He glanced back at me for a second, then shrugged.
"And I guess an exceptional father."
I rolled my eyes at his remark. Trevor continued on his rant, moving into Niko's face.
"And buddy let me tell you, if you ever mess with my girl again, you'll end up just like your buddy Johnny, on the bottom of my fucking boot!"
Trevor reached to grab Niko by the collar, but I quickly jumped between the men, separating them.
"YOU RUSSIAN PIECE OF SHIT!"
Trevor growled from my left side.
"First of all, I'm not fucking Russian. Just because I'm from Russia doesn't mean I'm Russian. I'm Yugoslavic. Second of all, you may be big and bad but don't push my buttons, buddy. Unlike her car you will end up disappearing from the face of Los Santos."
"YOU MOTHER-"
"Shut the fuck up, you two!"
I growled, as they instantly backed off of each other. Niko took a seat beside of Franklin and Trevor sat in between Michael and I.
"Alright, now that..whatever that was..is over, let's get to business."
Lester wheeled around in his chair to his computer monitor, typing out a few commands and then wheeling back to the chalkboard.
"So the Group Sechs plan is still intact. However, we are just going to plug Niko right in to it. Niko, for the gist, you will kidnap one Gruppe Sechs member and the rest of the members will be stripped of their uniform so you guys can pass security measures. From there we will load the gold up and take it to a lockup nearby."
"Sounds good to me."
Niko nodded in agreement.
I kept a hand on Trevor's leg to prevent him from saying anything stupid. He sadly obeyed, making sure to obviously note the dissatisfaction with me in his tone and actions.
"Great well, the heist is tomorrow. Go rest up for the big day. We will meet here at 6 AM sharp for final preparations. No late comers, I mean it, Trevor!"
We all nervously looked around at each other?
"You gotta be fucking with us, right?"
Franklin piped up, only for Lester to shoot daggers at him. Damn, midlife crisis must be hitting him hard, or lack of sexual encounters. Needs to get that Paige girl to help him with that..
"Does it look like I'm fucking around, Frank? Time is essential with this mission. Now piss off!"
Franklin rolled his eyes and stood up, storming out of the room.
Niko and Michael followed, Michael waiting up for us who were bringing in the rear.
"Sheesh, T. You must really hate that guy. He seems alright."
Michael nodded ahead, taking a drag from his cigarette. We were now leaned against Michael's car in the garment factory parking lot.
"I mean, how couldn't I? He pretty much sent Bryn to her death?"
Trevor hissed, sipping on a stashed Pißwasser from his truck. I decided to just ignore his statement and the fact that he was drinking.
"Yeah but, what about us, T? I faked my death and hid for you for years, yet were still..cool right?"
Trevor sighed, twiddling his fingers as he thought.
"Yeah I guess so, even though I don't appreciate you fucking my woman. But hell you got me back, fair and square."
Here we go with this shit again.
"Trevor."
Michael sighed.
"I was drunk. It was apparently consensual. Im sorry. Okay?"
"It is what it is, buddy. Anyways, with this Niko fucker..I don't know. Something about him just pisses me the hell off!"
He slammed his bottle onto the ground, causing me to jump.
"Easy, T."
Michael attempted calming him down.
"Look, it's one heist, okay? After tomorrow he will be history. Just suck it up and get through this so I can pay Madrazo off and you will have a lump sum to do whatever you wish with. Maybe build a few more labs. Who knows?"
Trevor continued to look straight ahead, but relaxed his muscles, allowing his body to droop with the gravity.
"Fine. I'll see what I can do. Cmon, Bryn. We have a child to get back to."