Chapter 17: Reunited

As you guys moved in on him, you turned to Makayle shouting for you all to watch out from behind. When you looked back a bunch of shots went off in all of your directions. The soldier next to you fell as he got shot in the head, and another just below you.

"Shit! That thing too!" Jean shouted and you looked back again to now see the Cart Titan with machine guns on it's back.

"Get to a roof!" You ordered your squad and they all agreed, following you as you made it to a top one of the buildings. "We need to take out that Cart Titan." You said, pointing your blade towards it. "Try to attack it from above-"

"Captain you're not coming with us?" Nate asked and you shook your head, looking back at Eren who was now impaled by the Warhammer Titan. You were about to go in to help him, but you froze in your place, feeling the ground shake from under you all. When you looked over to the other side of the building, you overheard Jean.

"It's here."

And there he was... The Beast Titan. Zeke. He was walking towards you all slowly. He took his place in between the two other Titans and his deep voice spoke.

"Don't let them escape. Wipe them out."

Levi now stepped in front of you all. His eyes burning with absolute rage towards the Beast Titan. "Don't you die. You have to survive." He ordered you all, and with that he took off in his direction.

For a split second you went to run after him, but you knew Levi had to do this himself...

At least that's what he wanted.

Before you could move, you all ducked at the shots coming after you from the Cart Titans back.

"We gotta take that out!" Jean shouted from next to you and you agreed, ordering your squad to follow Jean and them. They all did and took off after. When you stood up to head over to Levi, you were tugged over by two scouts, followed by a third, Floch.

"Captain, we need to take that one out too!" Floch said, pointing at the other Titan that was now, helping kill a few scouts that tried to attack the Cart Titan. You looked over at Eren, seeing that Mikasa was taking care of everything there. You watched as he tried to put the blue thing in his mouth, but it absolutely destroyed his jaw.

Before you knew it, Eren pulled himself out of his Titan and jumped off shifting again, blinding you all with that bright light.

SINCE WHEN WAS HE CAPABLE OF SHIFTING THAT EASILY?!

As you were about to follow the three towards the Titans, you all ducked as rubble was now launched in your guys' direction, a few smaller pieces cutting your cheek lightly.

You stayed down and could hear the Beast Titan speak. "Eren Jaeger... is not my enemy." You heard the sound of something crunching. "Someone comes first... show yourself Levi." Your eyes widened hearing this. "You can't afford to wait, can you?" You were ready to go help with the job, but you all turned to the huge explosion far ahead of you all...

Armin.

He did it, he took care of the ports.

You watched as the Titan with the skull on its face came charging towards Eren, you were about to go help him, but left it to Mikasa as the three called for you to help them take care of the Cart Titan. You finally agreed and rushed over with them, launching your gear in that direction. Floch was ahead of you all, and within seconds the two others next to you fell to the ground, both of their necks sliced open, and before you knew it, you were tackled to the ground. You grabbed a hold of the person as you both tumbled down a road together. You caught your footing and pinned the person against a brick building.