Chapter 20: 🍋's

~ Narrator POV

"Well, now I'm a little worried." Zeke said his eyes wide and when Levi turned around to see who was behind him, he stood up immediately.

"What are you doing here?" His eyes darted between (Y/n) and Simon.

"Well beli-"

"Simon..." Levi cut her off, and he didn't know if it was the fact that she was actually standing right in front of him or if it was still from the adrenaline from last night, but he needed her... now. "Take watch over him." His eyes were locked on hers, and without Simon saying another word, he grabbed her hand and tugged her away from them now.

~ NORMAL POV

He grabbed your hand and practically dragged you past all the other scouts and tents.

Jesus... they had a whole setup... How long are they planning on staying here?

He pushed open one of the openings to the furthest tent away from everyone and there was a whole comforter and place for at least three people to sleep in here.

He grabbed your face between his hands and kissed you harshly. You let your hands roam his back as you pulled him in tighter to you. When you both pulled away, already slightly out of breath, he still held your face. "I- you're actually here?" You smiled nodding. "But, why?"

"Oh, please," You moved in closer to his lips, and you began to undo his belt, knowing why he took you here, "you think I'm ever going to leave you in a situation like this." You tugged him by his waistband to pull him in closer. "Plus," your eyes darted down as you palmed his erection, "I don't think my fingers would be able to handle how much I would have longed for you to fuck me." He hissed at your comment and grabbed you forcefully by the back of your head. Your lips and tongue were fighting for dominance and you were already moaning as you began to strip one another.

He took your bottom lip between his teeth, biting down on it hard, causing you to gasp out from the pain, and he picked you up by your ass and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He laid you down on your back and you bit your lip, trying to hold back your moans as he attacked your neck with kisses, biting and sucking. He grinded his hips against yours, pushing his length against you and you reached down for it, stroking him a couple of times.

You flipped over on his back and you began to attack his neck with kisses. You began to rub your wetness along his length and he grabbed a hold of himself, already trying to push himself in. You slapped his hand away and you squealed as he slapped your ass hard after you did this. He gripped onto your jaw with one hand and pulled you down, only centimeters away from his lips. "Who are you slapping like that?!" He growled out in disapproval and you bit your lip at how turned on you were getting from him, and this only made him tighten his grip around your face.

"You're so impatient." You said lustfully and he loosened his grip from your chin. You moved in to kiss him and he angled his head up to meet your lips quicker. Like always you teased him by leaving his lips hanging, begging to be kissed and you began to leave a trail of soft wet ones down his chest. When you looked up at him, he already had his head back, both of his arms folded behind him.

You bit down on his abs, and he jolted up at the pinch, and it forced him to make eye contact with you. At first he looked pissed, but then it turned into absolute desire. You licked down his v line, making him move a little under you and you hovered over his hard length. You took him in your hand and stroked him slowly, looking up at him, your lips were close but not wrapping them around him yet.

"What do you want?" You teased and you bit your lip trying not to laugh as his head was being thrown back and he groaned out in frustration.

"Oh, come on baby!" He whined, throwing one arm over his eyes, and you tighten your grip around his length and you angled yourself up as you licked at the bit of pre that escaped from his tip, causing him to look back down at you. You swirled your tongue around his tip, and he let out a low moan. His hand slowly grazed your arms and up to the back of your hair, gripping it. "Alright...." He said, breathing out, "no more teasing. I want to fuck that mouth of yours." He pushed your head down and you let out a panicked noise as he didn't hesitate to take it slow, his tip was already buried deep in your throat and you coughed around him. He moved you at the pace he wanted, occasionally pushing himself deep in your throat. "You wanted to be a tease." He grunted and began to thrust upwards and you tried to hold his hips down. You made a complaining noise around him as his movements didn't slow down and he pulled you up and off of him by your hair. You gasped for air and coughed out one last time. "Come here." He ordered and you licked at your bottom lip and dragged your tongue along his abs, all the way up to his chest, then neck and you pushed it into his mouth where it was met with his tongue.