Chapter 29: An Unexpected Group

⚠️WARNING: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA AND YOU ONLY WATCH THE ANIME AND YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS YOU'LL HAVE TO STOP READING HERE FOR A BIT BECAUSE NOW I'M WRITING BASED OFF OF THE MANGA ONLY!⚠️

After Hanjie finished creating, somewhat of a wagon to pull Levi on, you both took off to head home. You guys traveled for some time, before noticing airships, you guys headed in that direction, and you both looked panicked when you saw a swarm of Colossal Titans walking in the same direction.

"Hanjie look." You gestured to the Cart Titan with a man sitting on top of it. They were watching as the Titans kept walking, not noticing you guys.

"What should we do? Should we just keep going?" Hanjie asked you.

"Don't ask me." You shook your head. "Maybe... go listen to their conversation, see what they're planning?" You suggested and she nodded, hopping off of her horse.

You watched her walk awkwardly up from behind them. She was playing with her hands, stumbling over to them. She had no idea how to approach it, and to be honest, if it weren't for the world about to end, you would be peeing yourself laughing at her.

She finally got close enough and awkwardly made a noise. "Uhm..." SHe jumped back as the two turned around right away, the Cart Titan roaring in her face. "HOLD ON A SECOND!" She raised her arms. "DON'T EAT ME, OKAY? I'M COMPLETELY UNARMED!" She said in a panic, the two turned to look at you, with Levi in the wagon. "What? Her, don't worry, she's unarmed too, she's just keeping an eye on a harmless man who just refuses to die. No need to worry." She shrugged. They both nodded, and Hanjie gestured for you to come forward.

And you did, dragging the wagon along with you. After Hanjie and you described to the two what has happened so far. You described the incident with Zeke and Hanjie describing the problem with the Yeagerists, Levi finally sat up right, and you watched over him warily.

"My goal... is to kill Zeke." He said. "Our interests align." Levi said, looking up at the two. "Theo Magath. Pieck Finger."

"Levi Ackerman." Theo said, cocking his gun, putting you on edge. "It seems you have the strength to stand against the nine Titans... But how do you expect to dodge one of my bullets looking like that?" You were about to step in his way, showing that if he even dared to point that gun at Levi you would kill him, but you didn't have to as Levi began to talk again.

"I can't dodge any bullets. But I'm presenting myself to an enemy in this sorry state." Theo seemed to have relaxed a bit, but still held the gun up. "Shoot or listen. It's up to you." Levi stared him down. "But I must admit. If you shoot, there's no way of telling what this one," he pointed at you now, "will do to you, but I can guarantee it will end up with you... probably dead." Theo looked at you now, and you smiled sinfully.

"Magath, I'd listen." Pieck said from atop her Titan.

"Smart girl." You said, staring her down, and she returned the gaze.

"Then we'll listen before we shoot. You said you'd kill Zeke... Where is he now?" Theo asked you guys.

"My guess... is that he's trying to win over Eren so he can use his royal blood. Well... win over the Founding Titan." You stated.

"Seems like you know a lot, Titan killing Captain (Y/n)." Pieck said, raising her brow at you.

"I just get all my information from her." You gestured to Hanjie.

"She's right." Hanjie took her place next to you. "I know the founding Titan is unbelievably large, and that it seems impossible to conquer... so. We just have to do this together." You rolled your eyes, thinking of teaming up with these people. "Let's combine forces. You get it right?" Hanjie stated.