Emma Ditches School With Someone

Middletown High School

LaRosa La

Middletown, Connecticut

Emma: Come on, Stephanie! Let's this ditch this cesspool!

Stephanie: Yeah!

Brandon: *sees what they are up to* Ken is gonna hear about this. *shakes his head*

Emma: *leaving school grounds*

Stephanie: *leaving school grounds* Where should we go, sista?

Emma: Let's go to McDonald's! I'm hungry!

Stephanie: Okay, cool! We can go to the one in Cromwell! The one on Shunpike Rd!

Emma: Okay! *walks left onto Newfield St*

Stephanie: *walks left onto Newfield St* Makes sense, because the Cromwell town line isn't that far.

SkittishReflections: *walking and sees them walking in the opposite direction* Do my eyes deceive me? Is that Emma with some girl? Where are they going? Aren't they supposed to be in school? That girl just never learns. Unbelievable. *walks back to Thomas St*

This story was written on Tuesday, June 1st, 2021.

A/N Emma is gonna be in so much trouble! No doubt about it! The last day of school may be not be far away, but that doesn't give her the right to leave school, with a friend, and go to McDonald's! SkittishReflections tell Ken straight away! That's an order! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.