Positive Outlook On 2022

Me: I know that 2022 is gonna be a brilliant year.

SkittishReflections: That's the spirit! I like your attitude!

Emma: I graduate next year! Woot woot!

SkittishReflections: That won't happen, if you keep clowning around, and hang out with the wrong crowd, Emma.

Emma: Must you ruin my future? 2022 is gonna be my year! And, no one is gonna ruin it for me!

SkittishReflections: You're gonna ruin your own future, if you stay on the current path! You better not screw up, during the 2021-2022 school year, Emma!

Emma: I can't wait for my prom!

SkittishReflections: Slow down, Emma!

Emma: Don't tell me to slow down! I been at MHS, since 2018! Can't wait to get out of that cesspool, I call high school! Class of 2022!! Woot woot! Woot woot!

Alan: Okay, Emma, we get it!

Emma: Woot woot! Woot woot!

Samantha: Enough!

Kelly: Exactly!

Emma: Woot woot! Woot woot!

Me: *frustrated* Ree, do something!

SkittishReflections: *gets the pen* That's enough showboating for one night! *sucks Emma into the pen*

Emma: *getting sucked into the pen* Class of 2022 ruleeeeeesssssssss!!!!

Alan: About time! She was getting too annoying! *goes back to reading his book*

SkittishReflections: *blows her pen, like it was a shotgun*

This story was written on Tuesday, June 15th, 2021.

A/N 2022 is gonna be an awesome year!!! Probably way better than this year!! But Emma needs to stop the showboating! She can show off her Class of 2022 spirit in the pen!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.