Emma Please Knock It Off!

Emma: Damien, did you steal my fishing pole?

Me: What? No! Why would you come at me for that?

Emma: I can't find it. You stole it, didn't ya? Didn't ya? Where is it?

Me: I didn't steal your fishing pole, Emma!

Emma: I'm not messing around, Damien! Where is it?

SkittishReflections: Emma, stop it! He didn't steal your fishing pole! You probably misplaced it! Go look for it!

Emma: If he doesn't give me my fishing pole back, I'm gonna be very mad!

SkittishReflections: And, if you don't stop accusing him, you're getting sucked into the pen! You got me?

Emma: Yes. *rolling her eyes* I know, he hid my pole somewhere.

SkittishReflections: I warned you, Emma! *sucks Emma into the pen*

Emma: *getting sucked into the pen* I want my pole baccccckkkkk!

SkittishReflections: She misplaced it. See it's right there! *points to the couch* Damien, pay her no attention! You're not a thief!

Me: Exactly!

Alan: All she had to do was look for it, instead of jumping to conclusions like that.

This story was written on Friday, June 18th, 2021.

A/N I hate when people accuse me of being a thief! That's what's happening to me right now! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.