I Don't Tolerate Fake Friends

Me: *on Wattpad* What's your favorite food?

Lin: Hot dogs. *mutes me*

Wattpad: You cannot reply to this conversation.

Me: What? She muted me?? I didn't do anything! All I asked her what her favorite food was!

Alan: Who muted you?

Me: My friend. After I asked her what her favorite food was. She said it was hot dogs, then muted me.

Alan: That was rude of her.

SkittishReflections: Agreed! You just asked her a simple question. That's no reason for you to be muted. Sorry that happened, Damien. Guess she wasn't a true friend.

Me: Exactly. She was a fake friend.

Craig: If I had my way, I would go over to her house, and tell her off for messing with you like that. No one hurts my friends, and gets away with it.

Samantha: Whoever she is, she's a jerk.

Kelly: Agreed. You gonna be okay, dude?

Me: I think so.

Tyrone: If she unmutes you, and says something hurtful, let me know, and I'll straighten her out. I'll create a Wattpad account, and knock some sense into that girl!

Emma: Kudos to that girl!

Tyrone: You better hush your mouth, girl!

Emma: Try and make me!

Alan: Emma, just shut up! Jeez!

This story was written on Sunday, June 27th, 2021.

A/N I hate when people pretend to be my friends then mute me on Wattpad. I had so many fake friends in my life, it hurts. 💔💔 That's exactly what happened today. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.