Emma Has Got To Be Out Of Her Cotton Picking Mind

Emma: *packing her clothes*

Alan: Emma, what are you doing?

Emma: I'm running away. I need to be my own person. *still packing her clothes*

Alan: You're not running away, Emma! Unpack that suitcase!

Emma: *still packing* No!

Alan: Ken, come quick!

Emma: Shh!

Ken: What the? Emma, why are you packing your clothes?

Emma: I'm running away. I have to be alone for a while. *zips up the suitcase* Bye!

Ken: Emma, come back here!

Emma: *running out of the apartment with the packed suitcase*

Ken: Oh, for crying out loud! *quickly puts his shoes on and runs outside to catch up with Emma*

Kyle: What's going on?

Alan: Emma's trying to run away from home! And, Ken is trying to stop her!

Kyle: Oh my gosh!

Emma: *running as fast as she can on Butternut St*

Ken: *running after Emma* GET BACK HERE!!!!

SkittishReflections: Emma is something else! Hopefully, Ken can tackle her!

Emma: *still trying to outrun Ken* LEAVE ME ALONE, KEN!! I HAVE TO BE ALONE FOR A WHILE!!

Ken: *still running after Emma* ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!! YOU'RE NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME!!! STOP RIGHT NOW, EMMA!! YOU HEAR ME?!!!

Trevor: *walking and sees Emma running in his direction* What the heck? What's with the suitcase?

Ken: TREVOR!!! TACKLE EMMA FOR ME!!! SHE'S TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM HOME!!! *still running*

Trevor: Okay!! *tackles Emma to the ground* Gotcha!

Emma: GET OFF OF ME, TREVOR!!!!! *being tackled to the ground*

Ken: *catches up to Emma, who is still being pinned down by Trevor* Whew! Thanks for stopping her, Trevor! *panting heavily*

Trevor: No problem, dude! Take the suitcase back! I'll carry Emma back to the apartment!

Ken: *takes the suitcase and walks back to the apartment*

Trevor: Come on, you! *picks up Emma, and carries her back to the apartment*

Emma: HELP!!!! *being carried by Trevor* POLICE!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Trevor: Will you be quiet?! Making such a scene! *still carrying Emma, and walks left onto Butternut St*

Ken: *still walking, and carrying the suitcase*

Emma: *still being carried by Trevor* HELP!!!! POLICE!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!! POLICE!!!

Cops: *driving and doesn't stop to help*

Emma: OVER HERE!!!! HELP ME!!!! *still being carried by Trevor* TURN AROUND AND STOP THIS MAN!!!!!

Cops: *turn left onto West St*

Emma: YOU IDIOTS!!!!!! *still being carried by Trevor*

Trevor: You need to be quiet, okay? *still carrying Emma and walking on Thomas St*

Emma: PUT ME DOWN!!!!! *still being carried by Trevor*

Trevor: *walks into the apartment and puts down Emma* Why you acting all scared for? I wasn't gonna hurt you! I was just stopping you from making a big mistake!

Emma: I wanted to run away!! I need my space right now!

Alan: You don't need to run away, Emma! It never solves anything!

SkittishReflections: Where is my pen?

Emma: No!!! Not the pen!!!

SkittishReflections: *gets it out of her pocket* You want some space? You got it! *sucks Emma in*

Emma: Nooooo!!!!!! *getting sucked in*

Kyle: She lost it! She lost her mind!

SkittishReflections: That she did, Kyle! That she did!

This story was written on Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.

A/N Emma is so out of it!!! She's out of her cotton picking mind! Running away isn't gonna solve anything! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.