𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕕

𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕃𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕘𝕒

𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕

𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖,𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝,𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕥𝕔....

𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞

.𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕕.

.

.

-.Ariel.-

"TEN SECONDS, I'M GIVING YOU TEN SECONDS TO GET OUT."I scream at the top of my lungs while throwing everything I see close to me.

"Ariel, Ariel calm down."My dad grabs my hand pulling me back against his chest,I try to shake out of his grasp but his grip on me tightens.

"Ariel calm down for the love of God."

"LET HER GO RICHARDO,LET HER KILL HIM."My mom runs in the room with two baseball bats in her hands and a furious look on her face.

We both look at the sight in front of us,my husband of two years laying in my parents bed...yes my parents bed, with the naked maid on top of him.

"RICHARDO IF LIFE MATTERS TO YOU YOU'LL LET HER GO... NOW!!"She screams and I feel my dad's grip loosening.

"Fine but leave something for me too,I want him to see what a Giovanni can do when someone hurts their family."He grits his teeth and I see Chris's face go pale.

"S..sir I can explain, really I can...this is all a big misunderstanding,we didn't-"He gets cut off by my mom dragging the maid off of him and throwing her on the ground,she falls and doesn't move an inch,too ashamed to even look up.

Dad releases me out of his grasp and mom hands be the baseball bat with a smirk on her face,I nod and turn to him.

"YOU DISGUST ME."I swing and hit him right on the head.

"YOU-"I hit him again not letting him say a word,he puts his hands over his head trying to protect himself but mom jumps on the bed and grabs him by the ear aggressively.

"YOU CHEATED ON MY BABY AND NOW I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE NOSE JOB."She punches him in the nose and he screams in pain and agony.

"LET ME GO YOU NUTCASE!"My eyes widen and adrenaline rushed through my veins when those words escape his mouth.